The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Steven Friedman Exhibition and Phase One Artist Talk in Canmore, Alberta, Canada

stevenfr

I will be having a show in Canmore, Alberta at The Avens Gallery with large scale prints for sale. Opening reception will be on March 23rd 6 - 9 pm, with a Artist Talk - Inspiration for creating the images, with emphasis on new work at 7pm.

As well, on March 24th 1-4pm. I will be doing a Phase One Artist and workflow talk. I will give insight on my experience with the Phase One XF 100 MP camera and how its technical advancements support my artistic approach. Phase One will be at the event with the Phase One XF 100MP Trichromatic camera system, lenses, tips on processing in Capture One, and hands-on demo for guests.

I hope to see some of you at this event.

Link for the event

PHASE ONE - what the world's best photography is made of

Steven

dave.gt

I will be having a show in Canmore, Alberta at The Avens Gallery with large scale prints for sale. Opening reception will be on March 23rd 6 - 9 pm, with a Artist Talk - Inspiration for creating the images, with emphasis on new work at 7pm.

As well, on March 24th 1-4pm. I will be doing a Phase One Artist and workflow talk. I will give insight on my experience with the Phase One XF 100 MP camera and how its technical advancements support my artistic approach. Phase One will be at the event with the Phase One XF 100MP Trichromatic camera system, lenses, tips on processing in Capture One, and hands-on demo for guests.

I hope to see some of you at this event.

Link for the event

PHASE ONE - what the world's best photography is made of

Steven
Steven,

Congratulations on yet another show and another talk. It makes me smile seeing this.

:):):):)

stevenfr

Thanks everyone for the encouragement and the wishes.

I am looking forward to this show. I am releasing many new prints for this show. I have attached a couple of the images for you.

Thanks gain- it is appreciated to get your comments and feedback.

Steven

stevenfr

A few images from the opening and my Phase One talk at The Avens Gallery in Canmore Alberta.

Steven

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Thanks everyone for the encouragement and the wishes.

I am looking forward to this show. I am releasing many new prints for this show. I have attached a couple of the images for you.

Thanks gain- it is appreciated to get your comments and feedback.

Steven
OMG! Absolutely brilliant! Congratulations. :clap::clap:

M

stevenfr

Thanks Matt and Dave for the feeedback.

I would post more images but I seem to have exhausted my image data allocation.

Steven