The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Where to purchase Rodenstock APO-Sironar Digital lenses?

I realize that this line of lenses has been discontinued, but are there any vendors that still carry this line of lenses? I'm specifically looking for the 150 mm f/5.6.

Thanks,

David

Gerd

Hello David,

I buy it from my dealer around the corner Christoph Greiner Photo.
Here is the link CLICK:
I do not know where you are sitting, but Christoph Greiner Photo also delivers internatinal.

Greeting Gerd

jotloob

Subscriber Member
The RODENSTOCK APO-SIRONAR-S lenses were made for LF film photography and , as mentioned before , are still available . (Christoph Greiner) A very competent dealer in photography . He is my ALPA dealer . Unfortunately there are no ALPA barrels and HPF rings for my APO-SIRONAR-S 135mm , 150mm and the great 180mm lens available . I use them on my ARCA 4x5 LF and also ARCA 6x9 camera with the HASSELBLAD CFV-39 digiback adapted .

algrove

Hello David,

I buy it from my dealer around the corner Christoph Greiner Photo.
Here is the link CLICK:
I do not know where you are sitting, but Christoph Greiner Photo also delivers internatinal.

Greeting Gerd
Good lead however I cannot find where one might change the language to English for example