The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Palouse Workshop-June 5-10, 2018

anlerman

Using those famous words, long time/first time.

In following this forum for several years, it has always been an enjoyable and informative way to appreciate people’s views, opinions, and most importantly to see their personal vision expressed through their photography.

I’m excited to announce my partnering with Capture Integration to host a photography workshop in Palouse-Washington, June 5-10, 2018.

Join us as we explore this picture-perfect destination of the Palouse, offering spectacular panoramic views of the rolling farm fields, 100+ year old barns, macro opportunities of flowers, vintage cars and much more. Your full complement of equipment, from extreme wide angle to super telephoto will all be exercised during this adventure. Capture Integration will also have some of their latest equipment available for you to try out. How would you like to shoot with the latest 100MP digital back and Phase One XF or Cambo technical cameras while photographing Palouse Falls!! Throughout the workshop I will be offering hands-on instruction regarding equipment and the elements of creating interesting, dynamic, emotional and story telling images.

The workshop is limited to 8 attendees. Only a few spots are left. For more information and details about the workshop please visit my blog and/or Capture Integration’s event page.

Andy

Jeffrey

I signed up for this event because:

I've not shot the Palouse before. The area is so enormous I feel I need a guide who has shot there many times and can make decisions based on the weather. One location might be better in certain light/sky conditions than another.

I've shot with Chris before (a true blast) but in exchanges of e-mail messages with Andy and in reviewing his website, I'll be able to improve my skills set in areas where a "nudge" will increase the learning curve exponentially.

The chance to be with two accomplished and knowledgeable guys. Who knows what might rub off on me in my shooting thinking!

I'm very much looking forward to the shoots!