The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Any Images Taken with Pentax 645D and various Lenses

rollsman44

Just wanted to see who has the 645D and some images taken with it. Share some of your work and love to see the IQ and how we feel about this camera system
Thanks

tcdeveau

There’s a whole thread over at pentax forums I think if you google it, with a bunch of examples from different lenses
-Todd

Shashin

I have posted a lot of images in the Fun with MF thread with the 645D. I still own and use the camera. I am pleased with the camera and the images. I have published two book length works and exhibited many 40" or larger prints from it. I have the A 35mm, DFA 55mm, A 120mm Macro, and FA 300mm F/5.6 lenses. I am please with all of them.

rollsman44

Thank you. Trying to see as many images taken with 645D and Lenses whether they be Pentax or other lenses. Thanks

D&A

Thank you. Trying to see as many images taken with 645D and Lenses whether they be Pentax or other lenses. Thanks
Hi Dennis,

Like Will (Shashin) and others here have mentioned (and done), I too have posted quite a few 645D images with various Pentax FA lenses in the "Fun with Medium Format" thread over the past few years. A simple search under a posters name for their postings, will reveal many of these images.

Dave (D&A)

rollsman44

Hey, How are you Dave ? I hope all is well with you and family. We are doing ok, I will check them out and see what I come up with. Will keep in touch. All the BEST Dennis

princepollux

If this is still of interest, long ago I had posted a number of images taken in Europe with the Pentax 645 D. Do a search on my user name in the image galleries.