The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

copal 0 change to Rollei electronic shutter 0 problem

kinglang

Hi all.

I just purchase a rollei electronic shutter 0,is ready change my copal 0 shutter.But i find rollei larger volume than copal.The thickness of the two is also different.Rollei 0 rear bayonet size 7mm larger than copal 0.

So i have two problems
1: If i need much gasket at front lens group ? I don't want to lose my infinity.

2: How to solve the problem that the rear bayonet is bigger than the standard copal 0?

3:I compare the rollei 0 with schneider shutter 0 at F5.6, it seems rollei 0 aperture caliber is more large than schneider.Where mistake ? How to modify lens initial minimum aperture at rollei 0 shutter at rollei control s ?

4:want to use rollei shutter 0 with cambo wrs lens or ALPA lens ,it seems not suitable because of size.

Attachments

Last edited: