The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How to cancel Capture One Pro subscription before renewal is up?

JonMo

Hi there, since you are paying $20 a month I can assume you are on a "yearly" subscription. That means that you agreed to 12 months at $20 per month for a total of $120 for the year.
I don't use the subscription service myself as I purchase a full copy every number change.

drevil

Staff member
i guess you dont want the subscription not be auto extended after one year?

this you can do on the phaseone.com webpage, after you logged into your account. go to software licenses, somewhere there you can deactivate the auto renewal.

DougDolde

Hi there, since you are paying $20 a month I can assume you are on a "yearly" subscription. That means that you agreed to 12 months at $20 per month for a total of $120 for the year.
I don't use the subscription service myself as I purchase a full copy every number change.
Since when is 20 x 12 - 120 ?