The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Aptus 75 for Hasselblad H?

Atracksler

I've been toying with getting a DB for my 503cxi, and had kind of given up due to price/performance comparisons with both the A7R3 and the GFX system....

And then I find a nice aptus 75 for hasselblad v’s.

Any opinions on one of these? Seems like there aren’t a ton of reviews.

young'ee

Hi Ad,

But the Leaf 75 is NOT a 9 micron back. I thought from your earlier postings you were a 9 micron aficionado ?

I too have this affliction. 6 ..........9 micron backs and counting.

I dont get the complaints about ISO 25 on these backs. When I learnt photography back in the day, i shot a lot of Kodachrome 25 and 64. It was the norm back then and i got by fine. I think ISO 25 on a 9 micron back is pure gold.

I just sit and watch the forum sale sections, ebay etc. The 9 Micron V mount backs do come along - just gotta wait for them.

RodK

I've been toying with getting a DB for my 503cxi, and had kind of given up due to price/performance comparisons with both the A7R3 and the GFX system....

And then I find a nice aptus 75 for hasselblad v’s.

Any opinions on one of these? Seems like there aren’t a ton of reviews.
Nice back. What price? I have the later Aptus 7 II and like it except late in the day... 30 second time limit on long exposures. Otherwise a nice back.

I use it on my RM3di with Schneider and Rodenstock lenses.
Rod

Last edited: