The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

PhaseOne IQ4 150Mp Testing

JeRuFo

What is this image supposed to illustrate?
Any number of things, ranging from whether or not your preferred editing machine is up to 150mp files to how the 70 HR does wide open on the new sensor and how fast you can download files from google with the current connection. If you can't think of a single reason, then possibly you shouldn't bother?

Aviv1887

I had a chance to do some testing today with Lance from DT and I was very impressed by the whole experience. Since Doug is asking specifically about the experience of the interface and tools. I can remark a few aspects. It's a great workflow addition to have the focus mask in live view, the responsiveness of the whole screen interaction is greatly improved, seeing a histogram and exposure evaluation (through the internal C1 processor) during LV is a fantastic addition. The menu layout in combi with the side swipes to expand the menu options is clear and intuitive - just like the XF camera. A lot of improvements, continuations on old proven concepts. I'm not even talking about the file quality and how this breaths life into lenses. Workflow is so important in both a professional shoot situation, art and pleasure photography and this new IQ architecture makes this all another clear step better. I had a big grin on my face working with this kind of gear.