The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Santa is coming and I don't think he has any IQ4-150s in his sack!

narikin

It's looking like Santa's little elves are behind in actual production models, so I suspect, despite ordering within 2hrs of announcement, that mine will not be here for Xmas.

I want to 'believe', but...

kdphotography

Dante sprinkled his fairy dust on those over at the Fuji GFX/R Bundle thread---so don't give up hope.

You're still enjoying "first world problems" :D

Hope you have a great holiday regardless of the delivery schedules!

Guess I better get in line, huh? :loco:

;)

Pemihan

It's looking like Santa's little elves are behind in actual production models, so I suspect, despite ordering within 2hrs of announcement, that mine will not be here for Xmas.

I want to 'believe', but...
nooooooooooooooo :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I was told there was a good chance I was going to get mine before Xmas

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Well you could buy this to ease the pain while waiting. Anyway you also need a decent vehicle for your new back. :clap::clap::clap:

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Well you could buy this to ease the pain while waiting. Anyway you also need a decent vehicle for your new back. :clap::clap::clap:

I’m sure that it’ll surprise no one to know that the Sprtsmobile 4x4 converted Ford van has been on my naughty Santa list for the last 5 years. So far, so far, I’ve avoided it!!

GrahamWelland

Btw, back on topic, I’m really interested in hearing how people like the ergonomics of the GFX R - I like the true DSLR grip of the GFX 50S but I’d heard a few words of dessent about the R’s smooth body.

Image quality should be identical obviously. :thumbup:

narikin

Btw, back on topic, I’m really interested in hearing how people like the ergonomics of the GFX R - I like the true DSLR grip of the GFX 50S but I’d heard a few words of dessent about the R’s smooth body.

You are joking, right Graham?

This topic is about the IQ4s being late to customers. I.e. might not arrive this year. It's not about the GFR!

Hopefully we're wrong and a batch will be put on Santa's sleigh this year. Whether I was a 'good boy' and am on the list, is another question entirely!

kdphotography

What is the estimated schedule of delivery for the IQ4 series? I know that there is at least one out in the wild....

Fingers-crossed for a late dusting of Dante's fairy dust for Christmas delivery :D

ken

p.s. Earth Roamer might be overkill (but then again so is the IQ4 :rolleyes:), but I really like the Mercedes Sprinter 4x4 outfitted Sportsmobile :thumbup:

GrahamWelland

One of my buddies just recieved his IQ4 150 from DT yesterday, so they are out there.

Last edited:

GrahamWelland

This topic is about the IQ4s being late to customers. I.e. might not arrive this year. It's not about the GFR!

Hopefully we're wrong and a batch will be put on Santa's sleigh this year. Whether I was a 'good boy' and am on the list, is another question entirely!
My bad ... my thoughts on the topic were not 4x4 uber campers :)

dchew

It's ok, we forgive Graham. Dante's got him all spun around so he cannot remember which thread is which. IQ4, GFR, then throwing the EarthRoamer into the mix really did him in. One of Dante's most effective tactics: Diversion.

Dave

kdphotography

:ROTFL:

Graham----- it's true! It's true! There is no hope! (That's okay---our shopping tastes are surprisingly similar :loco:)

I'm hoping that Denmark is ramping up production.

Don Libby

My bad Graham I thought you might be interested in a slightly better way to travel with the gear. Pull the bed and cabinets out and you might have enough room...

algrove

Graham----- it's true! It's true! There is no hope! (That's okay---our shopping tastes are surprisingly similar :loco:)

I'm hoping that Denmark is ramping up production.
Sadly Denmark will no doubt close around mid month and unless Dante can whip some sense into them to make Santa’s sleigh deadline

narikin

And... just got the call from my dealer. Should be with me on Monday!

Seems I did not 'believe' enough. Santa's sprinkled his magic.

algrove

Same concern here about the small grip. Awaiting mine hopefully soon.
I recall the Fuji grip for the XT-2 was great and even had an Arca Swiss plate cut into the bottom. If Fuji offers one eventually for the 50R i hope it will be of similar design

Last edited: