The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Issues with IQ4 solved

Ztacir

I am contacted by Phase One that they've already taken immidiate action to fully satisfy my problems:).
I am very happy to be proven right by choosing P1 as my gear provider and I am very proud of them for their
fast response.
So for the time being, I started enjoying 2019:clap:
Best to you all

Last edited:

k-hawinkler

I am contacted by Phase One that they've already taken immidiate action to fully satisfy my problems:).
I am very happy to be proven right by choosing P1 as my gear provider and I am very proud of them for their
fast response.
Best to you all
Thanks Ztacir. That’s indeed an excellent start into 2019! :thumbs:

dougpeterson

Workshop Member
fast response.
Best to you all
I fully expected a fast and positive resolution to your problem, but it's nice to have the expectation met!

For five years my job title had "support" in it, and the number one thing I learned was that you cannot control that things occasionally go wrong, all you can control is how you respond. Consequently, anywhere I work I make it a central tenant that any bad situation is an opportunity to show our worth and commitment to good customer service. It sounds like your dealer has done the same!