The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mamiya 645 AF pinout / protocol information needed

Saniok95

Hello,

Does anyone have information about the contacts mount of the bayonet Mamiya 645 AF or there are service manuals for the AF camera or AF lenses???

I want to make simply controller which will operate aperture on lens adapter.
Some precise work on the lathe and drilling machines and I made mechanical part of the job.
Self-assembly adapter is made of two parts. The first part is the front part from the bellows, and the back side is taken from the Photodiox adapter.

It remains to deal with the control bus .... I will be grateful if someone tells me where the secret of the control bus from Mamiya / Phase One is hidden .... google cannot help yet ...

1024-CF003408.jpg1024-CF003410.jpg1024-CF003411.jpg

Gerd

Unfortunately, that's not exactly what you were looking for. But there are Aperture encodings, Aperture conversion, Shutter speed encodings, etc ... Maybe it will help you anyway.

Link - CLICK:

Greeting Gerd

Satrycon

http://www.suaudeau.eu/memo/Manuels/Mamiya_M645_Service_Manual.pdf

Hello,

Does anyone have information about the contacts mount of the bayonet Mamiya 645 AF or there are service manuals for the AF camera or AF lenses???

I want to make simply controller which will operate aperture on lens adapter.
Some precise work on the lathe and drilling machines and I made mechanical part of the job.
Self-assembly adapter is made of two parts. The first part is the front part from the bellows, and the back side is taken from the Photodiox adapter.

It remains to deal with the control bus .... I will be grateful if someone tells me where the secret of the control bus from Mamiya / Phase One is hidden .... google cannot help yet ...

View attachment 138694View attachment 138695View attachment 138693