The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fuji GFX100 DPReview

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Tbh not much wrong with the GFX50S... I have all of the lenses I need including native and adapted lenses for a practical system. IQ3100 for me is my technical camera system but 50mp works great for travel and everything that I'd normally use a DSLR for.

vjbelle

I believe the 100s will be competitive with anything else 100MP and up with regards to weight and bulk. It's just where we are at weight wise with current technology. For sure I would rather travel with the GFX vs an FX.

Victor

Michiel Schierbeek

I don't think you're getting the point, I don't really mind that you call the camera ugly, it's mainly the unbridled exaggerated ad-hominem attack at the designers that I have trouble with, especially after your complaints when people do that about Hasselblad cameras.

And don't get mad at me, I never said anything about Hasselblad owners or Hasselblad cameras that upset you so much. I disapprove of those just as much as you do. The only difference is that I'm painting that disapproval broader than just Hasselblad.

I hope I have made myself clear, if not so be it, but I won't try any further. :salute:
Pieter you're right. In the past my camera of use (Pentax 645Z) has been insulted many times. It was the uglyest camera in the history of mankind. :cry::cry::cry:
I am still quiet happy with it. All the pro's and con's have been said......
BTW I don't think the Fuji looks to bad, although I wished they would have a smaller model as well without the integrated batterygrip.

kdphotography

No, no, no---the Pentax 645D and Z still hold the distinction as the most ugliest camera bodies of recent. :rolleyes::ROTFL:

But it is a capable camera and I have indeed seen many many beautiful images created with the Pentax. :thumbup:

The new Fuji GFX100 will have to be content with next to the ugliest. :ROTFL: