The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Any "How To" books for GFX 50R?

petelush

Hi, got to this site searching for books on my GFX 100 which arrived yesterday with a handy 331 page manual. I am strictly amateur, and in my experience manuals and after market books do not often do a good job of explaining basics. I even have trouble with the pretty good Missing Manual series. So now I have confirmed the camera takes pictures, and am deciding do I go through the manual beginning with page 1 (already read some) or just jump around as questions arise. What I find inscrutable is the relation ship between the size (mb) of these pics and how much I can upload to my 2017 iMac. And haven't experimented with uploading to Adoramapix.com yet. Anyway, no panic, and I should make a "treat" out of working through this. Does anybody know where and how I can upload a 100 mpx frame if I ever take one (so far my "record" is 50+ and I'd like to know why). Thanks in advance to all responders.