The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fuji GX680 + digital back + strobes combination

wagabundo

I can't find a lot.. but maybe here is somebody with some samples of use Fuji GX680 + digital back + strobes ? This combination is on my list due to portrait works only, and fuji lenses.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
I can't find a lot.. but maybe here is somebody with some samples of use Fuji GX680 + digital back + strobes ? This combination is on my list due to portrait works only, and fuji lenses.
I don't know if there are any GX680 digital users on this forum (I only use it with film myself), but you might find some at one of the two GX680 Facebook groups. Except for the impossible to find Fuji digital back, Hasselblad/Imacon and Sinar backs work best with the GX680. Other backs mostly need the One Shot System from Kapture Group, which is not being made anymore.

Great images on your home page :thumbup:

Boinger

I used to shoot with one on my old leaf aptus 75 setup.

It worked well sharp lenses. I used it for product photography mainly.

I still have the whole setup and kapture group adapter. What questions did you have for it?