The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with IQ4150 Achromatic Images

algrove

Just a follow-up to the above images. I zoomed in on this site and the images have almost no detail compared to my C1 V12 RAW processed images. I used to download IQ3100 images at 2400 PX long side, but due to the increased image sizes coming out of the IQ4150, I had to reduce them to 1800 pixels long side with the same quality of 83% and no sharpening.

algrove

"I'll pass since I don't like the wallpaper"

STC/IQ4150 Achromatic/ S-K 210/6.8@ f11-486 filter no shift nor tilt. No crop

Attachments

Last edited:

algrove

Trip to the Moon today

STC/IQ4150 Achromatic/AU90/1.5° tilt using SB34 adapter on rear a la Ansel Adams/f10/ISO200/125th/Frame averaged about 45 images-first serious try at FA

Last edited:

DougDolde

@algrove Some of these have a quite harsh contrast at least to my taste. Is that how they come out of the camera or is your processing?