The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Adobe PS CC and LR CC - what to do?

dave.gt

Ok, I have not been paying attention!

Yesterday, my access to both were gone. I have the basic $9.99 Photography Plam and next billing due date is May 28.

In simplest terms, what do I do now?:rolleyes:

vjbelle

I would be on the phone to customer service. I'm sure it can be resolved fairly quickly..... and I know that calling Adobe customer service is a big PITA.

Good luck......

Victor

Paul2660

I thought the basic plan was no longer available at the 9.99 price point. It went up to 20.00 or something and the cloud storage increased. But that should have just adjusted in your monthly.
I have the plan which includes Premier Pro and it’s gone from 19.95 to 29.95.

Should not have denied access.

Paul C

Christopher

I still can order a new plan for 13eur as it has always been. That the 9.99 plan is totally gone is wrong information.

Regarding your issue, I would contact adobe.

Paul2660

Yes, the basic is still there at 9.99. In fact they are now running a special for all apps at 29.95/month. I need to change to that as I am paying the same for only 3.

Paul C

dave.gt

I would be on the phone to customer service. I'm sure it can be resolved fairly quickly..... and I know that calling Adobe customer service is a big PITA.

Good luck......

Victor
They have a phone with a real human to talk to? Got a number?
I am in hospital all day...

ErikKaffehr

Have you checked that the CreativeCloud application is running?

Just to say, Lightroom and Photoshop were updated these days. So it may be possible you need to reaadd LR and PS to your toolbar.

Best regards
Erik

Ok, I have not been paying attention!

Yesterday, my access to both were gone. I have the basic $9.99 Photography Plam and next billing due date is May 28.

In simplest terms, what do I do now?:rolleyes:

ErikKaffehr

I thought the basic plan was no longer available at the 9.99 price point. It went up to 20.00 or something and the cloud storage increased. But that should have just adjusted in your monthly.
I have the plan which includes Premier Pro and it’s gone from 19.95 to 29.95.

Should not have denied access.

Paul C
Hi Paul,

It is still available.

Best regards
Erik

dave.gt

Have you checked that the CreativeCloud application is running?

Just to say, Lightroom and Photoshop were updated these days. So it may be possible you need to reaadd LR and PS to your toolbar.

Best regards
Erik
Thanks, Erik!

Well, now that we are home, I took your advice and it seems ok for now. The $9.99/mo account is still alive and things are working.

I think.:)