The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad TW-100

DB5

A new test shot from the new Hasselblad TW-100

Coming to a deserted town near you. Eventually.

140044286_5c4552af8e_edit2-1400x788.jpg

Bugleone

.....With the advent of fuji 100meg camera Hasselblad have given up on cameras and launched out with Telegraph Wire in 100mtr lengths.......

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Humor is fine, but keep it lite and fun and not snarky -- from either side! (Lest teacher give ALL parties involved a stool in the corner for a couple days.)

glennedens

The Tumbleweed 100, er X1D mark II just passed FCC testing, report submitted on May 27 (yesterday) awaiting FCC apporaval, the unit passed all of the tests for emissions, bluetooth and wi-fi - whatever it is it is the same exact size as the current X1D. My bet is announcement is on the 50th anniversary of the Moon landing, July 16th, 2019.

Moon landing was July 20. Takeoff was July 16.

The Tumbleweed 100, er X1D mark II just passed FCC testing, report submitted on May 27 (yesterday) awaiting FCC apporaval, the unit passed all of the tests for emissions, bluetooth and wi-fi - whatever it is it is the same exact size as the current X1D. My bet is announcement is on the 50th anniversary of the Moon landing, July 16th, 2019.

dave.gt

glennedens

Thank you Dave for the kind words. I still love drawing, painting and photography. The NASA drawings were done from age 12 to age 15.

Those are excellent!!!

If I could draw like that I would throw away every camera I have.:thumbs: