The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Quick note of thanks to Capture Integration

Paul2660

Just a quick note to let others on this forum know that I am very grateful for the support I received from Capture Integration/Atlanta on my 4150 back. My back was prone to many errors, mainly on display of captured files, but it was also having other issues that were of concern to me. I worked with both Brad Kaye, and Steve Hendricks to interface to Phase One and ended up getting a back swap done. I have great appreciation for both of them. So far things have settled down quite a bit.

The Phase One/dealer is a critical component to any Phase purchase as they are the direct contact back to Phase One, and this situation was handled extremely well by CI.

Also a shout out to Phase One, for allowing the request for a swap.

Paul C

earburner

I have always found my phase one dealer very good, Steve from Teamwork, London, UK has always been very supportive and always willing to help.
I don't think you get to be a dealer and be a bit **** :D
Things will always go wrong, it's what you do about it that matters :)