The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad CFV ll 50c

jotloob

Subscriber Member
:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
Looking forward to hear about your first impressions and to see some pics .

Godfrey

New Life for my old v System View attachment 147605
That looks fantastic! I can't wait for mine to arrive now... Since my 500CM is a chrome body, it won't look as beautifully integrated as yours, but eh? I could always have it refinished in the same black color, along with the viewfinder and backs... LOL!

Continuing to wait patiently... :)

G

Massive Si

ok I'm actually jealous - that does look nice

Depending on the feedback & partly due to being pissed with Phase, I am rather tempted to ditch my IQ350

edouard

New Life for my old v System ...
Cool!

p.s. For focusing, in addition to focus peek, do you have "loupe" / magnifying glass option like on X1D? (I know, with the back on a V body + lens with no electrical contact, you could not have "auto zoom" as there is no way for the back to be informed of focus change by the lens, but a "fixed" magnified view for precise focusing would be great) ? ...

Last edited:

anyone

What a nice piece of gear! I decided against it, and for an IQ1 60 (no crop factor in the end), but it does look really really cool. Wish I could own both. Dante's not listening.

mristuccia

Beautiful integration with excellent style.
It reminds me the very day I attached together for the first time my CFV-50c and 503CW.

gnat

i think it's time to trade in some film gear.
That my wife wants to get back into film and has wanted a Hasselblad for 20 years is why I have my name down for one of these for her. I did get her the 80mm lens, but I expect she'll end up start a collection of the old gear so she'll be able to do film again when we find space to set up a darkroom.

HB gear had always been out of our reach, but I noticed while picking up the 80mm and getting on the list that the film systems have dropped substantially (no shocker). I wonder if this new back will resurrect that used market at all? For purely selfish reasons I hope not ;)

Godfrey

FLASH:: I received word this morning that my 907x Special Edition and XCD21mm lens is shipping to me today!

The wait for the Big Brown Truck begins... :D

G

gnat

FLASH:: I received word this morning that my 907x Special Edition and XCD21mm lens is shipping to me today!

G
Lucky you. Just called my dealer and they say they still haven't had any word from HB :cry:

richardman

G
Too bad I only have an unmodified 203FE, otherwise, I would invite myself to visit you :grin:

Godfrey

Thank you all. :D

Lucky you. Just called my dealer and they say they still haven't had any word from HB :cry:
Hasselblad USA Marketing assured me this morning that they were shipping globally now. How many units are in the first batch and exactly which dealers are getting them ... that I can't answer.

It's not even my order and I am excited for you!!!
Too bad I only have an unmodified 203FE, otherwise, I would invite myself to visit you :grin:
LOL! You're welcome to stop by after it arrives and geek out over it with me. ;)

G

Godfrey

Getting ready for the camera's arrival ...

• The Big Brown Truck should arrive on Thursday. :D
  • 907x, CFV50c II, and Phocus Mobile 2 manuals are available for download from the Hasselblad website.

I have some reading to do, to fill the time between now and Thursday... ;)

G

Cala Lilies - Santa Clara 2020
Leica CL + Pentax-L 43mm f/1.9 Special