The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Schneider 35mm APO-Digitar XL with 60mpx CCD

dchew

35xl/IQ4 150 with CF, no LCC @ 0, 5 and 10mm. f/11.

Clockwise from top left: Full image, 0mm, 10mm, 5mm bottom right corner. Corresponds to IC of 67, 75 and 84mm respectively. Well, the crops are not exactly in the very corner. I did it quickly...

Not as good as Dan's samples, but I'm only 5 ft from the subject and this is 150mp vs 60mp.

Dave

Last edited:

tjv

Thanks Paul,

Yes, Paula is a legend; deserves a medal for top shelf service. I’m in New Zealand but consider Linhof Studio my local camera shop.

I’ll email her tonight.

T

If you keep the lens, I would run, not walk to Linholf and purchase this:

https://www.linhofstudio.com/produc...neider__M_52_IIF_for_Apo_Digitar_5.6__35_XL__

Paula, at Linholf is wonderful to work with, and knows her products. If this filter is in stock, it's priced pretty good also, shows in stock.

Paul C