The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

First getdpi GFX100 user meeting

drevil

Staff member
So i went to get my fuji gfx100 last weekend and chrismuc wanted to join me to have a look at the baby, since he didnt want to invest into this camera yet, other priorities, so when we met on sunday we sat down for some food in central shenzhen and i got the new baby out of the bag, then chris put a small micro sd card on the table and said "now i have to tell you my story" he said he got this sd card for his drone and while he was in a camera store in guangzhou he saw something else, in this moment he puts his hand into his camera bag and pulls out another gfx100.

i should have known it will end like this, we had a good laugh and went up a hill in a park where the statue of Deng Xiaoping stands, from here you have a good look over the city center and we both took lots of test shots.

including security guys who told us not to put the tripod legs into the bushes.....those poor bushes...

from left to right, chrismuc, gfx100 + 110mm, gfx100 + 250mm, me

beano_z

So i went to get my fuji gfx100 last weekend and chrismuc wanted to join me to have a look at the baby, since he didnt want to invest into this camera yet, other priorities, so when we met on sunday we sat down for some food in central shenzhen and i got the new baby out of the bag, then chris put a small micro sd card on the table and said "now i have to tell you my story" he said he got this sd card for his drone and while he was in a camera store in guangzhou he saw something else, in this moment he puts his hand into his camera bag and pulls out another gfx100.

i should have known it will end like this, we had a good laugh and went up a hill in a park where the statue of Deng Xiaoping stands, from here you have a good look over the city center and we both took lots of test shots.

including security guys who told us not to put the tripod legs into the bushes.....those poor bushes...

from left to right, chrismuc, gfx100 + 110mm, gfx100 + 250mm, me
Let's do a meet up in Beijing sometime.....:OT: