Site Sponsors
Results 1 to 50 of 50

Thread: Hasselblad X1D MkII Initial thoughts

  1. #1
    New Member Sanford Lavine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Napa Valley
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like

    Hasselblad X1D MkII Initial thoughts

    I was fortunate to receive my X1D MkII on Saturday. Today I put it through its paces in a limited series of tests.

    I used three different lenses, the 21mm, 45mm, and 90mm. Tomorrow Iíll try the 120mm.

    I found initial setup and configuration easy. Everything seems to be present except Video (which I never used on the X1D MkI)

    First, I really like the looks and form factor of the MkII. I sensed no difference in weight, Balance, or handling. Hand grip is just fine. All controls and buttons work well. I did perceive that the breaking point between triggering auto focus and image capture seems more sensitive. The EVF is great, good improvement. The larger display is nice, but I really did not notice the difference.

    What I did notice was a faster initial startup and restart from sleep (Power save). Shutter response is also faster. Where I was previously sensitive to the Two separate clicks, they may still be present, but not near as noticeable. Continuous mode was effective. I did not test the limits of the buffer however. (I was using a Sandisk ExtremePro 64GB 170 card).

    Autofocus was fast and effective, though I was shooting in daylight. AutoISO works well. All modes P,A,S,M work as before. Battery usage seemed adequate and I did not turn on GPS.

    I probably missed a lot of stuff, again this was a one day session. Iíll continue this week.

    Post processing notes:

    Everything works in the current version of Phocus. I captured and stored a color profile using Xrite ColorChecker and associated software.

    Now the not so good news:

    DXO PhotoLab does not recognize the camera period.
    ACR and LR work fine for the most part. The files can be imported and processed. They recognize the lenses as before. My major problem is that LR and ACR do not recognize New Camera Profiles created using the Xrite system. The real problem is that neither program recognizes the profiles I previously created for the X1D MkI. I contacted Adobe and said that ACR did not currently support the X1DMkII. My current Post workflow will be to use Phocus as a Raw processor and save the results in a 16bit Tif ProPhotoRGB color space.

    Whew... time for an adult beverage and a nap
    Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

  2. #2
    Workshop Member kuau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Park City, UT
    Posts
    1,083
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    34

    Re: Hasselblad X1D MkII Initial thoughts

    So is it worth the upgrade besides the improved EVF?
    Do you feel you can now capture the shot that was not previously obtainable with the X1D Mkl.
    In some ways this upgrade reminds of an Apple iPhone 6 to a 6s, a little faster, a few noticeable changes yet still basically the same thing.
    Steven Kornreich
    www.kuau.com
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    349
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hasselblad X1D MkII Initial thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by kuau View Post
    So is it worth the upgrade besides the improved EVF?
    Do you feel you can now capture the shot that was not previously obtainable with the X1D Mkl.
    In some ways this upgrade reminds of an Apple iPhone 6 to a 6s, a little faster, a few noticeable changes yet still basically the same thing.
    That is kind of what it is. I think its an EVF / lcd upgrade.

    Even hasselblad made no mention of any other significant changes other than boot up time.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    296
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    3

    Re: Hasselblad X1D MkII Initial thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by kuau View Post
    So is it worth the upgrade besides the improved EVF?
    Do you feel you can now capture the shot that was not previously obtainable with the X1D Mkl.
    In some ways this upgrade reminds of an Apple iPhone 6 to a 6s, a little faster, a few noticeable changes yet still basically the same thing.
    Apart from improved EVF/LCD, X1D II is also faster in use (shorter blackout, faster UI, faster startup). If you care about GPS, the built-in one is more convenient than the external one.

    I am glad that I upgraded, but I do not see it as a mandatory upgrade.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    322
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    7

    Re: Hasselblad X1D MkII Initial thoughts

    Or in the Hasselblad world, the upgrade from H3D to H3D-ii. Better display, removal of the fan, and a different coating on the glass protecting the sensor.

    Quote Originally Posted by kuau View Post
    In some ways this upgrade reminds of an Apple iPhone 6 to a 6s, a little faster, a few noticeable changes yet still basically the same thing.
    http://Www.deployant.com
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

  6. #6
    New Member Sanford Lavine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Napa Valley
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hasselblad X1D MkII Initial thoughts

    First to answer the upgrade question. After having the camera in use for five days, I have to say as a whole the upgrade works for me. Some of the improvements are pretty obvious, some are subtle.

    I canít say the MKII camera alone will make better images than the MkI. Same sensor, and basic operation is the same. But for me, the improvements and overall feel of the new camera work for me. This will probably enable me to improve my technique, add to the experience, and hopefully make better images.

    Bottom Line: Everyone will have to make this decision themselves. I opted to stay with my original Leica Q opposed to upgrading to the Q2. Yes there were improvements, but I am deeply satisfied with the images I get from the original.

    Now, further X1D II testing results. Update: The X1D II is supported by the latest version of Adobe Camera Raw and Lightroom Classic (still has a problem with Camera Color Profiles though). Is recognized and supported by the current version of Phocus.

    It works very well with my 120mm. So it works well with all of the lenses in my possession.

    Iím going to test it tomorrow with my ProFoto lighting gear ( B2 system and Air TTL remote -N ). I also plan to test tethering with Phocus.

    Thanks for the responses. Please let me know if you have questions.

    Now, itís time for another adult beverage.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    181
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hasselblad X1D MkII Initial thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by P. Chong View Post
    Or in the Hasselblad world, the upgrade from H3D to H3D-ii. Better display, removal of the fan, and a different coating on the glass protecting the sensor.
    Iím really considering this camera now. I have a lot of Sony/Zeiss glass and a Sony a7r ll Camera that I have been using but want to simplify my gear and move up in image quality and user experience. Iím starting to phase out the business side of my photography and will take this next camera....to my grave. I mainly shoot nature and landscapes and a bit of architecture. Iím reading that I might be able to use my beloved Canon TSE 24mm lens on this camera. I will wait until I can rent one before making my final decision.
    J. Paul
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hasselblad X1D MkII Initial thoughts

    I received my X1D II on Tuesday, and have shot a few times with it. I have previously shot quite a few times on the GFX 50R, and recently sold my H4D-60.

    The X1D II is still not finished, but should be able to get there with firmware. Even after it was delayed from the promised "mid-July" ship date until now, there's a lot that remains to be done:
    • A compatible version of Phocus Mobile for the iPhone is not yet available (new one is iPad-only, with the phone version "coming soon" per the manual). Wifi is presently useless to me except when tethering.
    • Weird UX bugs- e.g., you start shooting in EVF-only mode, and then when you try to review images on the back in playback, there's an overlay saying "live view set to EVF only" or something similar for a few seconds, making quick image review impossible. It doesn't go away as you change between menu screens, either.
    • Why is there no eye/face detect? Fuji proved the sensor is more than capable. Without a physical control for repositioning the AF point, this is even more important, to me
    • Still no video, which was surprising enough when I tried a pre-production X1D II at the Hasselblad studio in NY on the day it was announced, and is inexcusable after a shipping delay


    Image quality is a known quantity and hasn't exactly changed since this sensor started appearing in cameras in 2015. Given Hasselblad's experience building cameras and backs around this sensor, I'm really surprised at just how unfinished the user experience feels.

    IMHO, at this time, the camera is still a beautiful, if janky, POS- just like the first X1D, but slightly less janky. Inclusive of lenses, I am in for $20k on this system so far, and am starting to think that this has been an expensive mistake- to be clear, I have no desire to go through another system change (I'll give it 6 months to see how much of this gets fixed in updates), but 3 years on from the original X1D, and expectations are higher even after we decide to give the company slack just because they're Hasselblad.

    Anyway, here are some long exposures from yesterday. Meh.
    https://imgur.com/XWZ7WAV
    https://imgur.com/zj2RVop

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Little Rock AR
    Posts
    2,347
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    8

    Re: Hasselblad X1D MkII Initial thoughts

    Sensor dates back to 2013. First was used in Phase One IQ249 Jan 2014. Itís definitely been a good investment for Sony and camera companies using it.

    Paul C
    Paul Caldwell
    [email protected]
    www.photosofarkansas.com
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hasselblad X1D MkII Initial thoughts

    Thanks for the correction, I didn't realize that it was even older than I had thought. It still has dynamic range for days, so I'm happy on that front. The slow e-shutter readout is a shame, but Hasselblad can't do much of anything about that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul2660 View Post
    Sensor dates back to 2013. First was used in Phase One IQ249 Jan 2014. Itís definitely been a good investment for Sony and camera companies using it.

    Paul C
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hasselblad X1D MkII Initial thoughts

    I've been shooting more architecture/cityscapes, and have been thinking about tilt/shift options as well. The slow e-shutter readout (0.3 seconds) makes adapting lenses iffy- I like including motion in my photos, and that is of course where e-shutters fall apart. I've heard that the HTS tilt/shift adapter (which goes for around $2k street now, due to collapsing demand for H system gear) on an X-H adapter will work, though it's an ungainly setup, and the widest option is only 36mm (the HCD 24mm + the 1.5x crop on the HTS).

    Quote Originally Posted by jpaulmoore View Post
    Iím really considering this camera now. I have a lot of Sony/Zeiss glass and a Sony a7r ll Camera that I have been using but want to simplify my gear and move up in image quality and user experience. Iím starting to phase out the business side of my photography and will take this next camera....to my grave. I mainly shoot nature and landscapes and a bit of architecture. Iím reading that I might be able to use my beloved Canon TSE 24mm lens on this camera. I will wait until I can rent one before making my final decision.
    J. Paul

  12. #12
    Subscriber and Workshop Member MGrayson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,079
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    4

    Re: Hasselblad X1D MkII Initial thoughts

    An XCD 21mm will cover a shifted 24 TS-E, but not straight on. In other words, To get the same image, up to 10mm rise,, you may have to tilt the 21mm up slightly. You have to be VERY careful not to tilt it up too much or you lose the foreground corners. With care, and perspective correction in post, you CAN get away with it. This is assuming that a 24 T/S is as wide as you want to go. And that you don't need tilt for focus reasons.

    I do like using the 24 TS-E on the X1D, but it's heavy, manual only, and ES only.

    Matt

    Fortunately, I once took a class in projective geometry:



    Last edited by MGrayson; 1 Week Ago at 07:34.

  13. #13
    Workshop Member kuau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Park City, UT
    Posts
    1,083
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    34

    Re: Hasselblad X1D MkII Initial thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by clonardo View Post

    IMHO, at this time, the camera is still a beautiful, if janky, POS- just like the first X1D, but slightly less janky. Inclusive of lenses, I am in for $20k on this system so far, and am starting to think that this has been an expensive mistake- to be clear, I have no desire to go through another system change (I'll give it 6 months to see how much of this gets fixed in updates), but 3 years on from the original X1D, and expectations are higher even after we decide to give the company slack just because they're Hasselblad.
    Well this doesnít sound to promising
    Steven Kornreich
    www.kuau.com

  14. #14
    Subscriber and Workshop Member MGrayson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,079
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    4

    Re: Hasselblad X1D MkII Initial thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by clonardo View Post
    I received my X1D II on Tuesday, and have shot a few times with it. I have previously shot quite a few times on the GFX 50R, and recently sold my H4D-60.

    The X1D II is still not finished, but should be able to get there with firmware. Even after it was delayed from the promised "mid-July" ship date until now, there's a lot that remains to be done:
    • A compatible version of Phocus Mobile for the iPhone is not yet available (new one is iPad-only, with the phone version "coming soon" per the manual). Wifi is presently useless to me except when tethering.
    • Weird UX bugs- e.g., you start shooting in EVF-only mode, and then when you try to review images on the back in playback, there's an overlay saying "live view set to EVF only" or something similar for a few seconds, making quick image review impossible. It doesn't go away as you change between menu screens, either.
    • Why is there no eye/face detect? Fuji proved the sensor is more than capable. Without a physical control for repositioning the AF point, this is even more important, to me
    • Still no video, which was surprising enough when I tried a pre-production X1D II at the Hasselblad studio in NY on the day it was announced, and is inexcusable after a shipping delay


    Image quality is a known quantity and hasn't exactly changed since this sensor started appearing in cameras in 2015. Given Hasselblad's experience building cameras and backs around this sensor, I'm really surprised at just how unfinished the user experience feels.

    IMHO, at this time, the camera is still a beautiful, if janky, POS- just like the first X1D, but slightly less janky. Inclusive of lenses, I am in for $20k on this system so far, and am starting to think that this has been an expensive mistake- to be clear, I have no desire to go through another system change (I'll give it 6 months to see how much of this gets fixed in updates), but 3 years on from the original X1D, and expectations are higher even after we decide to give the company slack just because they're Hasselblad.

    Anyway, here are some long exposures from yesterday. Meh.
    https://imgur.com/XWZ7WAV
    https://imgur.com/zj2RVop
    Yikes! Why on earth did you stay 6 months with such an unsatisfying system? First rule of camera systems: NOTHING will ever get fixed. If it doesn't work for you out of the box, don't buy it. Sure, I have made purchasing mistakes, but that's based on what was in my hand, not expectations of it being made better.

    Good luck with your next system. This is the wrong one.

    Matt

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    181
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hasselblad X1D MkII Initial thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by clonardo View Post
    I received my X1D II on Tuesday, and have shot a few times with it. I have previously shot quite a few times on the GFX 50R, and recently sold my H4D-60.

    The X1D II is still not finished, but should be able to get there with firmware. Even after it was delayed from the promised "mid-July" ship date until now, there's a lot that remains to be done:
    • A compatible version of Phocus Mobile for the iPhone is not yet available (new one is iPad-only, with the phone version "coming soon" per the manual). Wifi is presently useless to me except when tethering.
    • Weird UX bugs- e.g., you start shooting in EVF-only mode, and then when you try to review images on the back in playback, there's an overlay saying "live view set to EVF only" or something similar for a few seconds, making quick image review impossible. It doesn't go away as you change between menu screens, either.
    • Why is there no eye/face detect? Fuji proved the sensor is more than capable. Without a physical control for repositioning the AF point, this is even more important, to me
    • Still no video, which was surprising enough when I tried a pre-production X1D II at the Hasselblad studio in NY on the day it was announced, and is inexcusable after a shipping delay


    Image quality is a known quantity and hasn't exactly changed since this sensor started appearing in cameras in 2015. Given Hasselblad's experience building cameras and backs around this sensor, I'm really surprised at just how unfinished the user experience feels.

    IMHO, at this time, the camera is still a beautiful, if janky, POS- just like the first X1D, but slightly less janky. Inclusive of lenses, I am in for $20k on this system so far, and am starting to think that this has been an expensive mistake- to be clear, I have no desire to go through another system change (I'll give it 6 months to see how much of this gets fixed in updates), but 3 years on from the original X1D, and expectations are higher even after we decide to give the company slack just because they're Hasselblad.

    Anyway, here are some long exposures from yesterday. Meh.
    https://imgur.com/XWZ7WAV
    https://imgur.com/zj2RVop
    This is somewhat disappointing. I guess I will give this camera a bit more time to mature before making a decision to invest in it.
    J. Paul

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    378
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    5

    Re: Hasselblad X1D MkII Initial thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by jpaulmoore View Post
    This is somewhat disappointing. I guess I will give this camera a bit more time to mature before making a decision to invest in it.
    J. Paul
    If you have been with Hasselblad digital very long and participate in these forums, it doesn't take long to expect negative posts as a normal course of events. It just comes with the Hasselblad territory. Test the equipment and make up your own mind. I've been using the X1D for a long time, and I am more than happy with it. Is it a perfect system? No, but it meets or exceeds almost all the requirements I need or want.

    Greg
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    137
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hasselblad X1D MkII Initial thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by clonardo View Post

    Why is there no eye/face detect? Fuji proved the sensor is more than capable. Without a physical control for repositioning the AF point, this is even more important, to me
    I had to laugh ... You are expecting a lot . I am more modest and only hoped that with a better processor the Mark II would have at least C-AF. Seems not .. come on Hasselblad, even my 20-year old Contax 645 has that.

  18. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hasselblad X1D MkII Initial thoughts

    My day job is in technology, and this is pretty trivial to do with open source tools. Cameras are computers now- while I haven't read whether the X1D II is using an ASIC or FPGA as opposed to a CPU, we know that the original X1D was powered by an off-the-shelf, general purpose CPU- just like you'd find in a smartphone.

    The task is simple- find the face in the frame, and move the AF point there. OpenCV (the fairly low-level library that powers most commodity image recognition tasks) has been ported to run on pretty much everything- including smartphones and related architectures, such as those that power most modern cameras. Heck, there are serviceable implementations that work fine in real-time in Javascript with one thread- search GitHub and take your pick. I could build something to move my cursor around my screen by following my face with a webcam in an hour or two. That's all we're really asking with face detect AF.

    So, respectfully, I can't accept that this is asking a lot when every other manufacturer of mirrorless cameras (even medium format ones from 2 years ago with the same sensor) has managed to pull it off. In fact, considering that DJI was such a pioneer in optical flow and other computer vision tech in their drones, they should have access to serious expertise under the same corporate umbrella. It's not a dealbreaker for me, but in the year 2019, it's sort of inexcusable. I'm rooting for Hasselblad, financially invested in the system now, and have owned a Hasselblad before- I want this product to succeed, because that's good for consumers. This could easily be fixed in firmware (C-AF as well), so fingers crossed..

    Quote Originally Posted by siddhaarta View Post
    I had to laugh ... You are expecting a lot . I am more modest and only hoped that with a better processor the Mark II would have at least C-AF. Seems not .. come on Hasselblad, even my 20-year old Contax 645 has that.

  19. #19
    Senior Member Joe Colson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    2,259
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    36

    Re: Hasselblad X1D MkII Initial thoughts

    I just published a blog post here documenting my first impressions of the new camera. I've been using the original X1D since early 2017 and love the original camera, despite its shortcomings. The X1D II has several improvements that attracted me:

    • Improved EVF and magnification through viewfinder
    • Larger (3.6") rear LCD touchscreen
    • In-camera GPS
    • Faster in all respects (start up, shut down, frame rate, less shutter lag and EVF blackout, etc.)

    My expectations for the X1D II may have been more modest than some.

    My primary subjects are landscapes.

    I'd welcome your feedback. Thanks in advance.

    BTW, I'm not affiliated with Hasselblad in any way and derive no income from my website (or from my photography ).

    Joe
    _________________________________
    Joe Colson Photography
    Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    296
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    3

    Re: Hasselblad X1D MkII Initial thoughts

    [QUOTE=clonardo;798083]
    <snip>[*]Weird UX bugs- e.g., you start shooting in EVF-only mode, and then when you try to review images on the back in playback, there's an overlay saying "live view set to EVF only" or something similar for a few seconds, making quick image review impossible. It doesn't go away as you change between menu screens, either.
    <snip>
    /QUOTE]

    I think this is more a user error instead of a UX bug.

    On X1D, shutter half-press initiates the live view. If the live view is disabled on LCD, the dialog you mentioned comes up instead. However, it does not appear when you review your image by pressing the 'review' button (I assume you have not configured another button to initiate live view).

    I am used to half-press the shutter to turn off image review (e.g., on Nikons). The different behavior of X1D makes me sometimes get the annoying "live view set to EVF only" dialog as well. That dialog can be quickly dismissed by holding a finger close to the eye sensor. If you want to turn off image review, instead of half-pressing the shutter, swipe down to return to the default LCD page.

  21. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hasselblad X1D MkII Initial thoughts

    I'm seeing it pop up in both situations (sorry for the dark video) - https://imgur.com/j7awfMb . It goes away like a second after entering playback mode, but you can definitely see it up there over the photo.

    [QUOTE=SrMphoto;798213]
    Quote Originally Posted by clonardo View Post
    <snip>[*]Weird UX bugs- e.g., you start shooting in EVF-only mode, and then when you try to review images on the back in playback, there's an overlay saying "live view set to EVF only" or something similar for a few seconds, making quick image review impossible. It doesn't go away as you change between menu screens, either.
    <snip>
    /QUOTE]

    I think this is more a user error instead of a UX bug.

    On X1D, shutter half-press initiates the live view. If the live view is disabled on LCD, the dialog you mentioned comes up instead. However, it does not appear when you review your image by pressing the 'review' button (I assume you have not configured another button to initiate live view).

    I am used to half-press the shutter to turn off image review (e.g., on Nikons). The different behavior of X1D makes me sometimes get the annoying "live view set to EVF only" dialog as well. That dialog can be quickly dismissed by holding a finger close to the eye sensor. If you want to turn off image review, instead of half-pressing the shutter, swipe down to return to the default LCD page.

  22. #22
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,853
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hasselblad X1D MkII Initial thoughts

    One thing I realized: The viewfinder-rubber of the markII doesnt stick out as much as with the markI. This is a disadvantage for people with long noses like me. I am serious. It wouldnt be a dealbreaker for me right now. The dealbreaker for me could be the low expected price I can achieve for my mark I. The improvements of markII are welcome, but I dont know yet if it is worth for me to spin out the money to upgrade. Specially the speed advantages - the mark II is faster than mark ii but still slow camera.

  23. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    322
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    7

    Re: Hasselblad X1D MkII Initial thoughts

    Thanks for this review Joe. Enjoyed it. Have you compared the X1D either versions to the GFX 50R? Did you keep the 50S? I am leaning towards the 50R, as the GFX system seems more mature, and they have the lenses I need. Like extension tubes, and compatibility with H lenses which I still own. Yes, I know the XH adapter exists, but the Fuji implementation is cleaner, and more elegant, and works with the leaf shutter.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Colson View Post
    I just published a blog post here documenting my first impressions of the new camera. I've been using the original X1D since early 2017 and love the original camera, despite its shortcomings. The X1D II has several improvements that attracted me:

    • Improved EVF and magnification through viewfinder
    • Larger (3.6") rear LCD touchscreen
    • In-camera GPS
    • Faster in all respects (start up, shut down, frame rate, less shutter lag and EVF blackout, etc.)

    My expectations for the X1D II may have been more modest than some.

    My primary subjects are landscapes.

    I'd welcome your feedback. Thanks in advance.

    BTW, I'm not affiliated with Hasselblad in any way and derive no income from my website (or from my photography ).

    Joe

  24. #24
    Senior Member Joe Colson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    2,259
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    36

    Re: Hasselblad X1D MkII Initial thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by P. Chong View Post
    Thanks for this review Joe. Enjoyed it. Have you compared the X1D either versions to the GFX 50R? Did you keep the 50S? I am leaning towards the 50R, as the GFX system seems more mature, and they have the lenses I need. Like extension tubes, and compatibility with H lenses which I still own. Yes, I know the XH adapter exists, but the Fuji implementation is cleaner, and more elegant, and works with the leaf shutter.
    I briefly owned a GFX 50S and also tried a 50R. I posted a comparison of the 50S and the X1D on my blog here. I didn't keep either the 50S or the 50R, selling the 50S on this site because 1) family events earlier this year gave me a new perspective on the accumulation of "stuff" and 2) the weight and bulk of the 50S kit exceeded my ability to carry it around. I provide that as background because my divesting the 50S may give you the impression that I didn't like it as a tool. In fact, the 50S and the Fuji GF lens lineup are more complete and feature rich than the Hasselblad X. But for my landscape photography, which requires me to lug gear around in a pack, my shoulders and back couldn't tolerate the load.

    Using the B&H liberal return policy, I used a 50R briefly and simply couldn't bond with it. The grip was too small, the balance between camera and lenses was uncomfortable, and the camera simply looked like a brick. As is the case with your watches, pride of ownership plays a role in my camera selection. So I returned the 50R to B&H.

    As you can tell, I'm a fan of the X1D (and X1D II). The XCD lenses are among the best, if not the best, I've ever used (including those from Leica, SK, Fuji and Zeiss). The upcoming XCD 35-75mm zoom will be a good addition and might displace the 30mm and 45mm lenses from my kit (in keeping with my new minimalist mindset). I have used the X1D with the XH adapter and HC lenses. Since you already have H lenses, the adapter should work a treat with the X1D.

    Much of your watch photography work is done in a studio environment using a tripod I presume. Quite honestly, either the X1D (or X1D II) or the GFX 50S/50R would be excellent tools for that use case. If price is a consideration, a GFX kit would be less expensive overall.

    Hope this helps.

    Joe
    _________________________________
    Joe Colson Photography
    Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

  25. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    322
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    7

    Re: Hasselblad X1D MkII Initial thoughts

    Thanks Joe for your reply. Appreciate it.

    I did try the X1D on an extended loan and wrote a review of it.

    https://deployant.com/chill-out-thur...camera-system/

    The X1D is perhaps the best camera I have used. It is slow and deliberate, and for my pace of working, it suits me well. The lenses I tried - 21/45/90 were all superb. And I always felt like picking up the camera to shoot. This is good. I have found, as you have, the Hasselblad user interface is the best, and the way the camera handles and feels on the hand is best of breed. As you know, I am a long term user of the H System, and love the ergonomics, and think the Hasselblad team knows a thing or two about camera handling.

    What's not good is that I am troubled a bit by the blackout after each shot as well as the slow start, but I can get used to it. So the biggest issue for me is that the ecosystem surrounding the X1D is lacking. The only macro lens it has is large and heavy. And only goes to 1/2 magnification. No native extension tubes available to bring it close to 1:1. I know Fotodiox makes two tubes, but dealing with them is a joke. Though that is a story for another day, in brief, they had trouble telling me what magnification I can achieve with each of the two tubes on various XCD lenses. I did find out later, but it does not give me confidence in the company.

    As I understand it, the XH adapter works less well than the Fuji GFX H adapter, perhaps because the H lenses are made by Fuji. The XH is not able to release the leaf shutter on the HC, whereas, the GFX H is able to. This means that I will need to use the electronic shutter on the X1D, ruling out the use of flash, which is critical for shooting watches.

    Whereas, the GFX50R's sole macro lens is also heavy and also only 1:2, native extension tubes exist. And apparently work very well. For smaller magnifications, up to almost life size, the longer tube with say the 45mm or new 50mm suffices, and is much lighter. I am planning to try out the 50R with either these lenses and extension tubes, and compare the results to the 120mm (which is capable of 1:1 with the longer tube). And also to the H adapter with my current HC120 wll give 1:1, and HC80 with tubes close to that and lighter. And will write about the results.

    Though I shoot in a studio like environment, almost all my work on watches is done with a portable studio. I shoot almost exclusively in situ, in show conditions (big watch shows like SIHH, Baselworld) and I hand hold the camera with one hand...the other is used to pose the watch. Somewhere on my site is an article talking about how I shoot watches. So I will need a lightweight camera/lens system, and probably a well balanced one as well.

    I also shoot in watch manufactures - buildings, machines on site, and do quite a few portraits of watchmakers and CEOs. So I think the 23 and perhaps the 120 or 110 will be part of my kit together with either the 45 or 50. And if the GFX H adapter works well, I might get away with using my HCD28 instead of having to buy the 23, and the HC80 as a portrait lens instead of the 110/120.

    I understand there are various grips with integrated Arca plates for the GFX50r - two which come to mind are the Peipro and Smallrig. So I am guessing that would solve the lack of a good grip on the GFX50r.

    The only thing now is for me to try out the 50r...which should happen within the next month or so...I hope.



    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Colson View Post
    I briefly owned a GFX 50S and also tried a 50R. I posted a comparison of the 50S and the X1D on my blog here. .......
    Joe
    http://Www.deployant.com
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

  26. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    200
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hasselblad X1D MkII Initial thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by P. Chong View Post
    Thanks Joe for your reply. Appreciate it.


    As I understand it, the XH adapter works less well than the Fuji GFX H adapter, perhaps because the H lenses are made by Fuji. The XH is not able to release the leaf shutter on the HC, whereas, the GFX H is able to. This means that I will need to use the electronic shutter on the X1D, ruling out the use of flash, which is critical for shooting watches.
    That's not the case. The XH adapter has always been able to trigger the leaf shutter on the H lenses. Older H lenses (firmware version < 18, IIRC) cannot autofocus (something I pretty much never use anyway) but that's the only limitation I know of.

    I've had pretty good luck with the Fotodiox tubes, but as you say they don't document the achievable magnifications with different lenses. I'd really like a bellows.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

  27. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    200
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hasselblad X1D MkII Initial thoughts

    You might be confusing it with the XV adapter, which is just a "dumb tube" with no way to trigger the shutter in the C/CF/CFE lenses (and no way to stop down the aperture in any of the V lenses).

  28. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    322
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    7

    Re: Hasselblad X1D MkII Initial thoughts

    Thanks for pointing that out. Good to know that the leaf shutter works w XH.

    Fotodiox not only does not publish the data, but their tech support gave me incorrect info.

    For field work, bellows are too cumbersome, but I do like the look of the Novaflex ones. 😁

    Quote Originally Posted by sog1927 View Post
    That's not the case. The XH adapter has always been able to trigger the leaf shutter on the H lenses. Older H lenses (firmware version < 18, IIRC) cannot autofocus (something I pretty much never use anyway) but that's the only limitation I know of.

    I've had pretty good luck with the Fotodiox tubes, but as you say they don't document the achievable magnifications with different lenses. I'd really like a bellows.

  29. #29
    Senior Member bab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    389
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1

    Re: Hasselblad X1D MkII Initial thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by BANKER1 View Post
    If you have been with Hasselblad digital very long and participate in these forums, it doesn't take long to expect negative posts as a normal course of events. It just comes with the Hasselblad territory. Test the equipment and make up your own mind. I've been using the X1D for a long time, and I am more than happy with it. Is it a perfect system? No, but it meets or exceeds almost all the requirements I need or want.

    Greg
    Thatís because Hasselblad has asked for suggestions for firmware updates and alluded to positive future updates. For me a my little H6D 100c the camera is what it is period, there have been a few firmware updates to satisfy museum clients. No statements or kinda sorta promises from any Hasselblad team members can be counted on. Hype about cash infusions from DJI to facilitate your Hasselblad dreams is total B.S. so far. Thatís why the NEGATIVE posts GREG.

  30. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts and Vermont
    Posts
    1,254
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hasselblad X1D MkII Initial thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by sog1927 View Post
    That's not the case. The XH adapter has always been able to trigger the leaf shutter on the H lenses. Older H lenses (firmware version < 18, IIRC) cannot autofocus (something I pretty much never use anyway) but that's the only limitation I know of.
    My understanding is that the GFX will not autofocus with any H series lenses, regardless of vintage.

  31. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts and Vermont
    Posts
    1,254
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hasselblad X1D MkII Initial thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by bab View Post
    Thatís because Hasselblad has asked for suggestions for firmware updates and alluded to positive future updates. For me a my little H6D 100c the camera is what it is period, there have been a few firmware updates to satisfy museum clients. No statements or kinda sorta promises from any Hasselblad team members can be counted on. Hype about cash infusions from DJI to facilitate your Hasselblad dreams is total B.S. so far. Thatís why the NEGATIVE posts GREG.
    The cardinal rule when it comes to buying any kind of electronic equipment today is to only buy based upon whatís available NOW, never what you hope or even are promised by the manufacturer will be delivered in the future. If a camera as configured today doesnít offer you everything you need to be satisfied, just donít buy it.
    hcubell
    www.howardcubell.com
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

  32. #32
    Senior Member bab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    389
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1

    Re: Hasselblad X1D MkII Initial thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by hcubell View Post
    The cardinal rule when it comes to buying any kind of electronic equipment today is to only buy based upon whatís available NOW, never what you hope or even are promised by the manufacturer will be delivered in the future. If a camera as configured today doesnít offer you everything you need to be satisfied, just donít buy it.
    Agreed Joe today most peopleís words mean nothing, even when in print. By the way no camera today or in your dreams will offer you everything you need to be satisfied, if it did you wouldnít be on this forum.

  33. #33
    Senior Member Joe Colson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    2,259
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    36

    Re: Hasselblad X1D MkII Initial thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by bab View Post
    Agreed Joe today most peopleís words mean nothing, even when in print. By the way no camera today or in your dreams will offer you everything you need to be satisfied, if it did you wouldnít be on this forum.
    He's Howard. I'm Joe.

    Joe
    _________________________________
    Joe Colson Photography

  34. #34
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    200
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hasselblad X1D MkII Initial thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by hcubell View Post
    My understanding is that the GFX will not autofocus with any H series lenses, regardless of vintage.
    That would not surprise me, but I haven't investigated that - not because of any negative attitude about Fuji (my first real camera was a Fuji rangefinder), but because I just don't use autofocus very much.

  35. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    200
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hasselblad X1D MkII Initial thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by P. Chong View Post
    Thanks for pointing that out. Good to know that the leaf shutter works w XH.

    Fotodiox not only does not publish the data, but their tech support gave me incorrect info.

    For field work, bellows are too cumbersome, but I do like the look of the Novaflex ones. 😁
    My field macro kit has historically involved a 503 series hasselblad, auto bellows, tubes, possibly the microscope shutter + lens mount adapter with a small assortment of Luminars and Photars for high magnification, and the Hasselblad macro flash. The V-series still offers more macro options than any of its "successors". I'd have used this with the X1D if only the XV adapter had been a little more like the V-series adapter for the H cameras.

    In case you can't tell, much as I like my X1D I'm really looking forward to the CFV-50c II for some things.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

  36. #36
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    181
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hasselblad X1D MkII Initial thoughts

    Can anyone comment on sensor cleaning with the X1D series cameras? Are the sensor (in general) a dust magnet or does it do well in this regard. I've owned cameras in the past that were nearly impossible to keep clean and to clean, like the Canon 1Ds series. My Sony a7r ll is really easy to clean and not a real dust magnet.
    Thanks,
    J. Paul

  37. #37
    Senior Member Joe Colson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    2,259
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    36

    Re: Hasselblad X1D MkII Initial thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by jpaulmoore View Post
    Can anyone comment on sensor cleaning with the X1D series cameras? Are the sensor (in general) a dust magnet or does it do well in this regard. I've owned cameras in the past that were nearly impossible to keep clean and to clean, like the Canon 1Ds series. My Sony a7r ll is really easy to clean and not a real dust magnet.
    Thanks,
    J. Paul
    J. Paul, the X1D sensor, like that of many/most mirrorless cameras, is exposed with every lens change. So it's susceptible to "dust bunnies" more than a DSLR. I've found that most of the time I can remove the dust particles using a blower (not canned air). And after every photo trip, I clean the sensor using the wet method - a sensor swab and sensor cleaning fluid. It's not difficult and there's no damage to the sensor after two years of use.

    Joe
    _________________________________
    Joe Colson Photography
    Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

  38. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    357
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hasselblad X1D MkII Initial thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by kuau View Post
    So is it worth the upgrade besides the improved EVF?
    Do you feel you can now capture the shot that was not previously obtainable with the X1D Mkl.
    In some ways this upgrade reminds of an Apple iPhone 6 to a 6s, a little faster, a few noticeable changes yet still basically the same thing.
    For me the big difference in the X1D and X1D-II is price. I still feel Hasselblad screwed me on my X1D Purchases!

  39. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    357
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hasselblad X1D MkII Initial thoughts

    Dust and mirrorless sensors go hand-in-hand. I try to use the air bulb when ever changing lenses. I hold the camera upside down, aim the bulb upwards, give a couple quick squeezes and pray! Not recommended for windy days.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

  40. #40
    Workshop Member kuau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Park City, UT
    Posts
    1,083
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    34

    Re: Hasselblad X1D MkII Initial thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by fotophil View Post
    For me the big difference in the X1D and X1D-II is price. I still feel Hasselblad screwed me on my X1D Purchases!
    I hear you. I waited about a year before purchasing mine and got a good deal on a open box demo...
    Steven Kornreich
    www.kuau.com

  41. #41
    Subscriber and Workshop Member MGrayson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,079
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    4

    Re: Hasselblad X1D MkII Initial thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by fotophil View Post
    For me the big difference in the X1D and X1D-II is price. I still feel Hasselblad screwed me on my X1D Purchases!
    I’m confused. I can’t find a credible scenario where you are worse off with a lower X1D II price unless you were liquidating all your equipment. It will not depress your v1 resale value by more than the v2 price drop, so upgrading is still less expensive. Does it just feel less exclusive? Would it have been better if the v2 came out at $15,000?

    If Leica released the S3 for $5,000, I’d cheer!

    Matt
    mattgraysonphoto.com
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

  42. #42
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hasselblad X1D MkII Initial thoughts

    For what itís worth, Iíve had great results with the single-use ďfull frameĒ VSGO sensor swabs on a variety of medium format and full frame systems. Weather sealing on the H4D-60 that I had appeared to consist entirely of hopes and dreams, and short of waiting for a Dyson small enough to run through there, the swabs were my best defense against dust lagomorphs. The X1D II, somewhat surprisingly, seems less dusty (so far), and way better sealed in general.

    Quote Originally Posted by fotophil View Post
    Dust and mirrorless sensors go hand-in-hand. I try to use the air bulb when ever changing lenses. I hold the camera upside down, aim the bulb upwards, give a couple quick squeezes and pray! Not recommended for windy days.

  43. #43
    Senior Member ndwgolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    294
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hasselblad X1D MkII Initial thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by kuau View Post
    So is it worth the upgrade besides the improved EVF?
    Do you feel you can now capture the shot that was not previously obtainable with the X1D Mkl.
    In some ways this upgrade reminds of an Apple iPhone 6 to a 6s, a little faster, a few noticeable changes yet still basically the same thing.
    What about a first time buyer............Im actually thinking of getting one rather than a new Leica SL2. I know the SL2 is not MF but I need something to screw my 50mm Noctilux onto (its my faviriout lens period). I had it on my M10 but hopeless for me so sold the M10 and waiting for the SL2............or now maybe the X1D II to go with my H6D100c
    Neil
    My all NEW Website can be seen HERE

  44. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    296
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    3

    Re: Hasselblad X1D MkII Initial thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by ndwgolf View Post
    What about a first time buyer............Im actually thinking of getting one rather than a new Leica SL2. I know the SL2 is not MF but I need something to screw my 50mm Noctilux onto (its my faviriout lens period). I had it on my M10 but hopeless for me so sold the M10 and waiting for the SL2............or now maybe the X1D II to go with my H6D100c
    Neil
    I would purchase SL2 for the Noctilux, and X1D II just because.

    :-)
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

  45. #45
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    200
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hasselblad X1D MkII Initial thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by ndwgolf View Post
    What about a first time buyer............Im actually thinking of getting one rather than a new Leica SL2. I know the SL2 is not MF but I need something to screw my 50mm Noctilux onto (its my faviriout lens period). I had it on my M10 but hopeless for me so sold the M10 and waiting for the SL2............or now maybe the X1D II to go with my H6D100c
    Neil
    I'm a pretty big fan of the X1D. I haven't touched a Mk II, but it certainly seems like a really nice refinement of the original concept. Some considerations:

    1) Unlike some M lenses, I believe the Noctilux will not cover the entire frame of the X1D, so you'll have to crop. It should cover the square format, though. There are certainly people who have used various M lenses (including the Noctilux) quite successfully on the X1D.

    2) You will be limited to the electronic shutter on the X1D, because unlike the SL2 it does not have a focal-plane shutter in the body. That means no flash, and you'll have to watch out for distortion from both camera motion and moving subjects (the "Lartigue effect"). It takes 0.3 seconds to read out the sensor, so even if you have a higher shutter speed set, you'll still have to be steady for that long. If you don't, your subject will look "stretched" in the direction of motion.

    3) On the bright side, you'll be able to use all of your H-series lenses with the XH adapter. The shutters and apertures will work just as they do on the H6D, and if the firmware is recent enough some will autofocus.

    The native X1D lenses are absolutely superb, by the way.

    Nice to see you back! How have you been?

  46. #46
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    200
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hasselblad X1D MkII Initial thoughts

    On the dust issue, I have to confess that the first time I changed lenses on my X1D in the field I sneezed.

    Don't do that.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

  47. #47
    Senior Member ndwgolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    294
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hasselblad X1D MkII Initial thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by sog1927 View Post

    Nice to see you back! How have you been?
    Thanks for asking

    Ive been struggling the last couple of years due to PTSD (I was seriously assaulted in Nigeria while managing an Oil Rig) Im getting there but its been a long road to try and get back to being me.

    I'm excited about possibly getting a new X1D II but also in the back of my mind think its crazy seeing as both my H6D100c and S007 along with all there lenses are sitting in a dry box in Kuala Lumpur and I'm living in Phuket.
    Anyway I will see if my supplier in KL can get me one and if so I will probably just say [email protected] it and get one.

    Neil
    My all NEW Website can be seen HERE

  48. #48
    Senior Member dave.gt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Atlanta, USA
    Posts
    1,754
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    31

    Re: Hasselblad X1D MkII Initial thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by ndwgolf View Post
    Thanks for asking

    Ive been struggling the last couple of years due to PTSD (I was seriously assaulted in Nigeria while managing an Oil Rig) Im getting there but its been a long road to try and get back to being me.

    I'm excited about possibly getting a new X1D II but also in the back of my mind think its crazy seeing as both my H6D100c and S007 along with all there lenses are sitting in a dry box in Kuala Lumpur and I'm living in Phuket.
    Anyway I will see if my supplier in KL can get me one and if so I will probably just say [email protected] it and get one.

    Neil
    Neil,

    Dang!!!

    Sorry to hear about that! Glad you are ok, though.

    Hope things get better soon.

    Dave
    Dave (GT)

    Best quote of the day: "Always be kind to others, behind every face is some kind of pain."

  49. #49
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    200
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hasselblad X1D MkII Initial thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by sog1927 View Post
    On the dust issue, I have to confess that the first time I changed lenses on my X1D in the field I sneezed.

    Don't do that.
    Let's just say that the Visible Dust super-duper sensor cleaner is worth every penny and leave it at that.

  50. #50
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    200
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hasselblad X1D MkII Initial thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by ndwgolf View Post
    Thanks for asking

    Ive been struggling the last couple of years due to PTSD (I was seriously assaulted in Nigeria while managing an Oil Rig) Im getting there but its been a long road to try and get back to being me.

    Neil
    That's just terrible, Neil. I'm very sorry to hear about this.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •