The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mamiya RZ 67 ProII{not D}

Sabrejet

I too have a Mamiya RZ67 ProII. I love it! Money being no object, can this camera be modified to a digital camera? Thank you for any help.

DougDolde

Yes it will take a digital back with the right adapter. But you won't have any wide lenses for it. And the viewfinder image will be quite small.

I think its best used for film and it's a great camera for that

fotophil

I suggest you work closely with your Phase One Dealer in order to get the correct adapter and cables. The "D" version was relatively straight forward but the non "D" cany be complicated. As I have mentioned previously the setup is fine in the studio but way too heavy and awkward for the field. Unless you are already loaded with lenses, you might want to consider some of the newer medium format digital systems.

Pemihan

I happen to have a RZ67 Pro II "D" version with digital adapter for sale. As fotophil writes it's pretty straight forward with no need for cumbersome cables. Both are in mint condition. PM me if you are interested. Or email pm at petermisfeldt . com

Last edited: