The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nitecore UHX1 Pro vs Hasselblad Battery Charging Hub review

vieri

Ladies and gentlemen, I have put together a blog page with my compared review of Nitecore UHX1 Pro dual battery charger for the Hasselblad X1D versus Hasselblad's own Battery Charging Hub. The page is here:

https://www.vieribottazzini.com/2019/09/nitecore-hasselblad-x1d-dual-charger-review.html

In short, while following a completely different building and operational philosophy both chargers are working very well, and they are an extremely welcomed add to the roster of accessories for the Hasselblad X1D system. Looking forward to your thoughts and comments. Best regards,

Vieri

drunkenspyder

Ladies and gentlemen, I have put together a blog page with my compared review of Nitecore UHX1 Pro dual battery charger for the Hasselblad X1D versus Hasselblad's own Battery Charging Hub. The page is here:

https://www.vieribottazzini.com/2019/09/nitecore-hasselblad-x1d-dual-charger-review.html

In short, while following a completely different building and operational philosophy both chargers are working very well, and they are an extremely welcomed add to the roster of accessories for the Hasselblad X1D system. Looking forward to your thoughts and comments. Best regards,

Vieri
You must have ESP Vieri. I was just wondering about the Nitecore this morning. While my Hassy dual charging hub is excellent, and travels well, this is a welcome backup.

vieri

You must have ESP Vieri. I was just wondering about the Nitecore this morning. While my Hassy dual charging hub is excellent, and travels well, this is a welcome backup.
:D Well, they say good timing is essential for us photographers, so I am trying my best to apply that rule with my reviews as well! :D Seriously, I am glad you found the article useful - while reliability of the Nitecore remains to be seen, it is a great accessory to have as a backup for the Hassy hub.

Best regards,

Vieri

SrMphoto

:D Well, they say good timing is essential for us photographers, so I am trying my best to apply that rule with my reviews as well! :D Seriously, I am glad you found the article useful - while reliability of the Nitecore remains to be seen, it is a great accessory to have as a backup for the Hassy hub.

Best regards,

Vieri
Nitecore's charger seems a nice add-on. I see X1D II's in-camera charging as the backup to my Hasselblad dual charger.

vieri

Thanks for another excellent review!
You are welcome, glad you found it interesting :)

Nitecore's charger seems a nice add-on. I see X1D II's in-camera charging as the backup to my Hasselblad dual charger.
Indeed, if you have a X1D II. With the original X1D that is not possible though, and the Nitecore is a good option to have a less expensive, USB-based backup to your Hasselblad Battery Charging Hub :)

Best regards,

Vieri