The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Quick IQ4 Hdmi Port Orientation Question to anyone with an IQ4 150.

pinktank

I don't have the iq4 on me and I have to get a 90 degree mini hdmi cable for a shoot next week. Can anyone send me a picture of the port on the IQ4 to see if I need a left angle or a right angle one? Or in text, is the broader side of the hdmi port facing the front(sensor-side), or the back(screen side).

Thanks!

Boinger

I don't have the iq4 on me and I have to get a 90 degree mini hdmi cable for a shoot next week. Can anyone send me a picture of the port on the IQ4 to see if I need a left angle or a right angle one? Or in text, is the broader side of the hdmi port facing the front(sensor-side), or the back(screen side).

Thanks!
iq4.jpg

Here you go sir!

pinktank

Thank you. This is silly, but better double check, is the port itself actually aligned like the embossed icon on top of it? I saw that on the phase one website too but wanted to make sure it was representative of what is inside, which is why I asked here.