The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Invite: Capture Integration 15 Year Celebration Week

Steve Hendrix

This November, Capture Integration is celebrating 15 years in business.

As a celebration, and a Thank You to all of those who have helped us in our success, we have planned 4 days of fun and educational events.

I don't know if back then we knew what we had in store for ourselves, but 15 years later, here we are.

I hope everyone who can take any or all of these days off will be able to attend - we'd love to see you here.

CI 15 Year Celebration - Summary of Week's Events

November 6: Capture One Pro Training Day with Jon Gilbert and Brad Kaye

November 7: Stand Out! Event with Mark Seliger and More

November 7 (Evening): CI 15 Year Celebration Party

November 8: CI PhotoFest with Alpa, Cambo, Phase One, Leica, Fuji, Xrite and More

November 9: Group Shooting Day @ Old Car City and Lindale Mills

I can't think of a better excuse for many of the members here to finally meet up!

Steve Hendrix/CI

Pemihan

Congratulations Steve and the rest of the team at CI! Unfortunately it's a long way for me to go (about 4.500 miles as the crow flies), but I'll be there in spirit :chug:

Last edited: