The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Does anyone have Leaf Capture 11.2.9 for Windows?

homeiss

I have an Aptus 22 I've been trying to tether to Capture One and it generally just gives me an error and won't tether. I've tried using versions of Capture One all the way back to version 5 and I did get it to work once somehow, but have never got it to work again.

This brings me to Leaf Capture 11.2.9, I have found a few places on the web that reference a beta version that was released for Windows, does anyone have a copy of this they could send me?

Thanks for your time!
-Cory

dougpeterson

Workshop Member
I have an Aptus 22 I've been trying to tether to Capture One and it generally just gives me an error and won't tether. I've tried using versions of Capture One all the way back to version 5 and I did get it to work once somehow, but have never got it to work again.

This brings me to Leaf Capture 11.2.9, I have found a few places on the web that reference a beta version that was released for Windows, does anyone have a copy of this they could send me?

Thanks for your time!
-Cory
I suggest focusing on Capture One.

If you can’t get it to consistently connect there (but did once successfully connect) then the issue is likely something not-software related, such as cabling or FireWire power levels. Ask the Phase One dealer from whom you purchased to help you troubleshoot.

yaya

You need a PRO licence and it needs to be older than 12.1, plus what Doug said about Firewire etc. e.g. the FW port/ cable needs to produce stable power, possibly through a powered repeater.

BR
Yair

homeiss

You need a PRO licence and it needs to be older than 12.1, plus what Doug said about Firewire etc. e.g. the FW port/ cable needs to produce stable power, possibly through a powered repeater.

BR
Yair
Does power need to come from the firewire port? I am powering my back with a battery via an adapter I made. Since I had it work once I assumed power wasn't the issue but rather the cable or the port in my back. I've tried two different cables but I am using a 6 pin to 4 pin cable since my laptop has 4 pin firewire built in, could that be an issue?

Thanks for the responses Doug and Yair.
-Cory