The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

H6D-100c Bracketing

cerett

I called Hasselblad technical support (USA) over a year ago and told them that since updating my H6D-100c to the new firmware (1.21), I was no longer able to use bracketing in a continuous mode. In other words, fire off three or more exposures by just keeping the shutter depressed. They verified that this was indeed a glitch and said that it would require a future firmware update from Sweden. They also said it would "take a while." That was well over a year ago and I have heard nothing more about. Has anyone else encountered this issue and is there some sort of workaround?

bab

Have you tried emailing them lately I have several emails not answered as of two weeks ago. It seems they are not responding any longer. The last question in one of my emails was has the H6D-100C reached the end of its life cycle it remains unanswered.
As to the continuous auto bracketing it once worked crippled at that but it worked. The bracketing functions asset is the Amoy of brackets, although by not allowing in only one direction it’s worthless for digital.
It seems to me we own a dinosaur oo bad it makes great images.

cerett

It seems to me we own a dinosaur oo bad it makes great images.[/QUOTE]

I'm afraid you might be right; a rather expensive dinosaur at that. I remain very pleased with the images and will just continue to overlook the bracketing issue.

bab

My only worry is who will service it once Hasselblad completely dissolves as a camera company. For now we are left with a camera that has so much more potential.

cerett

My only worry is who will service it once Hasselblad completely dissolves as a camera company. For now we are left with a camera that has so much more potential.
My concern has nothing to do with Hasselblad dissolving as a company! I think they have a real winner in the X1D. I only have questions about their continuing support for the H series.

bab

My concern has nothing to do with Hasselblad dissolving as a company! I think they have a real winner in the X1D. I only have questions about their continuing support for the H series.
I used to think that way, until the marble got knocked loose!