The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New Product: Arca Swiss Core Leveler 75

mikeleland

USD

860112, ARCA-SWISS Core 75 leveler, Classic $812

860113, ARCA-SWISS Core 75 leveler, flipLock® $835

860111, ARCA-SWISS Core 75 leveler, monoball®Fix $784

Steve Hendrix/CI
How much extra to secure my place in line ahead of Ken? I'd like to receive mine at least one week before he gets his. LMK... :p

Steve Hendrix

How much extra to secure my place in line ahead of Ken? I'd like to receive mine at least one week before he gets his. LMK... :p

Mike, are you sure you can afford a whole week ahead of Ken? That's going to be a budget buster. I think that it is only fair that Ken would set that pricing, so I will have to check with him.

Steve Hendrix/CI

mikeleland

Mike, are you sure you can afford a whole week ahead of Ken? That's going to be a budget buster. I think that it is only fair that Ken would set that pricing, so I will have to check with him.

Steve Hendrix/CI
Those are valid points! Now that I think about it, a full week is a bit rich. I may need consider other options. Perhaps I can distract him with some BBQ!

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Those are valid points! Now that I think about it, a full week is a bit rich. I may need consider other options. Perhaps I can distract him with some BBQ!
Think of it as a new iPhone. Just camp outside CI's office for a few days. :ROTFL: