The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fuji Repair

vjbelle

A heads up for the unbelievable repair experience I had with Fuji. My 63mm G lens gave me error messages when attached to my 50S so I sent it in to Fuji for repair. They have a repair form that must be filled out and I checked the box that the lens was out of warranty. They received the lens on a Thursday and I had the lens back on the Tuesday of the next week...... At No Charge!!

Now that's what I call really great service.:thumbs:

Cheers,

Victor

k-hawinkler

A heads up for the unbelievable repair experience I had with Fuji. My 63mm G lens gave me error messages when attached to my 50S so I sent it in to Fuji for repair. They have a repair form that must be filled out and I checked the box that the lens was out of warranty. They received the lens on a Thursday and I had the lens back on the Tuesday of the next week...... At No Charge!!

Now that's what I call really great service.:thumbs:

Cheers,

Victor

Hearing stories like this I am shying away from buying the GF63/2.8.
It seems so error prone. :thumbdown:

vjbelle

Hearing stories like this I am shying away from buying the GF63/2.8.
It seems so error prone. :thumbdown:
IMO you shouldn't shy away. The 63mm is a 'should' have lens and I wouldn't be without it. My issue was with a 'focus motor' which they easily replaced at no charge to me - even out of warranty.

Go for it.......

Cheers,

Victor

Last edited: