The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photo Plus Expo NYC Info and Events

lance_schad

Workshop Member
It's that time of year for the annual Photo Plus Expo in NYC from October 23-26 and Digital Transitions will be hosting events all week both on the show floor (booth #151) and at our DT-NY Headquarters located just a few blocks away.

I hope to see you at some of all of the events we have planned. If you need to contact me during the week to meet up or have any questions please email or feel free to call/text me at 610-496-5586.

DT/PPE Annual VIP Kick Off Party
It all begins with our Annual VIP Kick Off Party for our clients, vendors and special guests on Wednesday October 23 from 6-9pm at our NY Headquarters. PM or email me for invite code

Photo Plus Expo Booth Information
Thursday October 24 – Saturday October 26
We will be exhibiting at Photo Plus Expo in booth #151 where we will be showing off the latest equipment from Phase One including the XT, and equipment from Cambo, Arca-Swiss & Eizo. Blake Griffin, the Cambo USA representative will be joining us in our booth as well as Phase One representatives.
We will also be holding some brief presentations in the booth throughout each day by Doug Peterson and Arnab Chaterjee

Free Passes are available here: Free Pass for PPE2019

Presentations held offsite at DT-NYC Headquarters
Thursday October 24 & Friday October 25
We will be holding the following presentations at our New York City Headquarters located at 35 West 35th St -2nd Floor just a few blocks away from the Javit’s center.

This is also something new we are doing this year to allow you escape the show floor, check out our NY demo center and hear from the following presenters (please use the links below to learn more about the presentations and register) :

KEITH MAJOR – IT’S NOT ABOUT ME
OCTOBER 24 2:00 PM - 4:00PM
INFO and REGISTER HERE

ADAM ELSTEIN – TECHNICAL CAMERA CRAFT 101
OCTOBER 25 10:00 AM - Noon
INFO and REGISTER HERE

MARTIN AXON – Alternative Printing Methods from Digital Files
OCTOBER 25 2:00 PM (to 4:00PM)
INFO and REGISTER HERE

ARNAB CHATTERJEE – MODERN FILM SCANNING
OCTOBER 25 4:00 PM – 7:00PM
INFO and REGISTER HERE

Looking forward to seeing you next week and please feel free to pass this email along to anyone else you feel maybe interested.

Lance

Last edited: