The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Arca-Swiss - PhotoPlus Expo

RodK

Hi guys,

We are in New York for PhotoPlus. Come see all our tripod heads including the new Core 75 leveler. You can also try out Rm3di, Factum tech cameras, M-Line Two and M-Monolith, F-Line Field Metric 4x5, F-Line Metric 8x10, and F-Line Universalis.

We are in Booth 167 Just down the aisle from Digital Transitions towards the Adobe theater. Hope to see and meet some of you there.
Rod

kdphotography

Hi Rod,

When will the new Arca Swiss Leveler L75 be shipping?

I just need to make sure that I receive mine before Mike Leland.

:ROTFL:

ken

dougpeterson

Workshop Member
Just in time for Photo Plus we have published our Arca Swiss Tripod Head Primer and placed all of Arca Swiss Heads* on our eStore, including custom detents.

We will also have an L75 at our booth, along with a bunch of other Arca gear and are glad to loan gear back and forth with Rod so you can see how various heads and cameras pair up.

We will also be announcing a DT Exclusive Photo Plus special on all Arca Heads (including for the new L75), so get those credit cards ready :).

*other than their traditional ball heads

Last edited: