The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Medium Format FILM Images!

darr

Bride To Be

Hasselblad 500CM + 150/4 C w/Softar + Ilford B&W Film
Flexbody + 120/4 CFi + CFV-50c​

--

Bride in dressing room prior to ceremony.
The Fox Theatre, Atlanta.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
I looked through some images from last year and found this. I unfortunately sold that lens. Might have to buy another one. This was underexposed by one stop, so had to lift the shadows considerably.

Mamiya 645 Pro with 80mm f/1.9 and HP5

Godfrey

I finally finished and processed the roll of Ilford HP5 I put in the Hasselblad 500CM last month. 10 exposures made with the Distagon 50mm f/4 T* and two exposures made with the Planar 80mm f/2.8 T*.

Just WOW! Every time I shoot with this camera, I am delighted anew with the quality of the negatives it produces. The Zeiss lenses are just So Good!

(I processed another roll of Minox film at the same time. Now that's an amusing thing to see next to one another ... The entire 36 shot roll of Minox film represents a negative area equal to about one Hasselblad V frame! :) )

Whether there are any truly outstanding photos worthy of posting remains to be seen ... I am in the middle of my image processing system changeover and still learning how to get what I want with all new software and workflow. I need to scan the negs and get to work with On1 Photo RAW 2020, and my time has been pretty limited of late. But I'll get there... soon! :D

G

Last edited:

ggibson

I finally finished and processed the roll of Ilford HP5 I put in the Hasselblad 500CM last month. 10 exposures made with the Distagon 50mm f/4 T* and two exposures made with the Planar 50mm f/2.8 T*.
I think you mean 80mm f2.8?

PeterA

Enjoyed using the Hassy system(s) with film and with digibacks making nice snaps like this one and processing my own B&W ...

- long since sold and don't miss it at all-:)

darr

Eastpoint Docks

Fotoman 617 + Grandagon 90/6.8 + Kodak T-Max 400
Flexbody + 120 CFi + CFV-50c

--

Image was made in May 2009 at Eastpoint, Florida; about 1.5 hours from my home.
Part of the "Forgotten Coast" area that was hit hard by Hurricane Michael in October 2018.
What is pictured above, and many of the area buildings are now gone.

dave.gt

Hi, Darr,

Another early riser...:)

Thank you for sharing once again, it is a bit sad to know buildings once admired and photographed are no longer there. But the basic idea of wabi sabi, which I appreciate more with each passing year, is the appreciation of the beauty of impermanence... so your images are so relevant

I love the tones.:thumbup: