The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Medium Format FILM Images!

anyone

Is large format also fine for a change? Still learning with this scanner, and although it has a comparatively low resolution for LF (1800 DPI), prints are coming out nicely. Also a lot faster to operate than my drum scanner.

Wista 45 // 90mm // Delta 100 // Scan Flextight Precision II

Bild 002a_print_cropped_web.jpg

dave.gt

AgX.

Timely bit of information there! Thanks for all the feedback, I must look into the possibility of using them.:thumbup:

Godfrey

Some lovely photos as always. :D

I'm hoping I get some time today to scan and render this roll of film I made with the Hasselblad 500CM. One thing and another has gotten in the way for a week and some since I processed it. There looks to be a couple of interesting frames on it, glancing through it with loupe and lightbox.

Oh for infinite time and energy!

G

darr

Hi, Darr,

Another early riser...:)

Thank you for sharing once again, it is a bit sad to know buildings once admired and photographed are no longer there. But the basic idea of wabi sabi, which I appreciate more with each passing year, is the appreciation of the beauty of impermanence... so your images are so relevant

I love the tones.:thumbup:
Thank you Dave!
I do enjoy shooting and processing black & white film, and appreciate your kind comments. ❤

Kind regards,
Darr

darr

Pretty Blue Wall

Mamiya 6 + G 50/4 L + Portra 160
Flexbody + 120 CFi + CFV-50c

--

From a recent shoot for my "Other Side of Paradise" project.
The project looks at the descent of small Florida resort towns.

schuster

Hollywood Freeway at the Cahuenga/Gower exit to Sunset Boulevard. Shot through car window with Fuji GSW690, 65mm Fujinon lens, Fuji 220 Provia film, drum scan.

gower-sunset exit.jpg