The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Medium Format FILM Images!

pfigen

Are you using the optical viewfinder on top of the camera or the optional ground glass on the back to frame? These images, nice as they are, feel like the camera is pointed down slightly from where you probably wanted your composition to be. Feels like a parallax issue to me.

gcap

Are you using the optical viewfinder on top of the camera or the optional ground glass on the back to frame? These images, nice as they are, feel like the camera is pointed down slightly from where you probably wanted your composition to be. Feels like a parallax issue to me.
Yes, I use the viewfinders provided with the lenses but I don't think there is an issue. In the first one I wanted more of the sea and less of the sky but I didn't want to chop the top of the ships. In the third one I may have managed to cut off the boat on the upper right but is probably my mistake rather a parallax issue.

dave.gt

Yes, I use the viewfinders provided with the lenses but I don't think there is an issue. In the first one I wanted more of the sea and less of the sky but I didn't want to chop the top of the ships. In the third one I may have managed to cut off the boat on the upper right but is probably my mistake rather a parallax issue.
I like them! :thumbs:

Post some more as I am enjoying your work as always.:)