The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Look for Pentax 67 to Hasselblad V Adapter

itsdoable

The FFD delta is pretty tight ~ 10mm, but I have seen references to them. Unicorn or do they exist?
10mm is a lot of space.

The problem is the P67 lenses have a larger diameter than Hasselblad lenses, which need to recess into the body. The 2000/200 series also have an extra shutter speed ring (except the 202fa) that must clear the the lens. To make the P67 lenses work on a Hasselbald V, you will need to re-house the lens, or modify/machine down the base, and maybe also the aperture ring.

Doppler9000

10mm is a lot of space.

The problem is the P67 lenses have a larger diameter than Hasselblad lenses, which need to recess into the body. The 2000/200 series also have an extra shutter speed ring (except the 202fa) that must clear the the lens. To make the P67 lenses work on a Hasselbald V, you will need to re-house the lens, or modify/machine down the base, and maybe also the aperture ring.
Given your handle, I'm disappointed that you are saying it's not doable. ;)

PSon

I am assuming that the 10mm thickness is accurate to make the adapter. However, there are two more issues that need to be addressed: 1) the Pentax 67 rear bayonet lens has a bigger diameter than the Hasselblad V lens mount and therefore it cannot be fit into the Hasselblad V camera (addressed above by itsdoable) and 2) the large diameter Pentax 67 lens would interfere with the Hasselblad V camera's trigger mechanism. Therefore at least an estimated 11mm thickness is needed in addition to the original ~10mm space and you still cannot trigger the camera (see photo).

itsdoable

I was looking for an adapter for a multi lens tech cam, not to mount P67 lenses on a Hasselblad camera.
Ahh, then one can be made. It would not achieve infinity focus on a Hasselblad body, but, depending on your tech cam setup, that may not be an issue. But I do not know of a commercially available product...