The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Jack Tait SuperWide Camera

B L

Once again, I wonder, why list something for sale, and not show a price?

Paul C
Hi Paul,
I am not advertising it. I thought I will bring it to members attention for the uniqueness. I would suggest to contact Mr Waller for the price indications.I have dealt with My Waller on many occasions. He just said to me that it is worth around £1300 to £1500.
Regards.

Paul2660

Hi Paul,
I am not advertising it. I thought I will bring it to members attention for the uniqueness. I would suggest to contact Mr Waller for the price indications.I have dealt with My Waller on many occasions. He just said to me that it is worth around £1300 to £1500.
Regards.

B L ,

I realized my first post my have been a bit harsh, was not directed at you. Thanks for the post to an interesting camera. I just get frustrated with sites that can't post a price for something. But it's I guess more of a norm in the MF world.

Paul C

B L

B L ,

I realized my first post my have been a bit harsh, was not directed at you. Thanks for the post to an interesting camera. I just get frustrated with sites that can't post a price for something. But it's I guess more of a norm in the MF world.

Paul C
Please dont worry about it Paul, I understand.
The Commercial Cameras didnt know exactly what price it should have been advertised for. I quickly contacted Paul after reading your post and that was when he suggested about approximate value. Mr Tate,I guess,no longer modifies cameras as he is 85. I have edited OP to insert a link to his website. Salute to Jack. Bashir

Godfrey

Interesting, cool camera. I'd love one, love to figure out what to do with it, and all that!
But there are only so many interesting, cool cameras I have time to use... or money to buy!

I think I'll make a notebook with pictures of "all the cool cameras that I like the looks of" and just fondle that every so often. :D

G