The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photo Walk with Alpa in London

MrSmith

Going by the Phase site, there are five UK partners / dealers.

https://www.phaseone.com/en/about-us/partner-locator

bit misleading that list. 2 are within 20min drive of each other now Teamwork have moved, one links back to teamwork cultural heritage the other is repro/copy and i doubt you could walk in there and ask them to show you how to use high shutter speed outdoors and do they have a beauty dish and some profoto to see how it works or an Arca or cambo to show me?

so 2 dealers within spitting distance in London who can ‘deal’ with photographers.*

* Teamwork being my first point of call, alway happy to help solve your gear conundrums/issues

alistairsimmons

Hi Al,

I've been to your shop... Saw your offer to late... Sorry.. Is there only one Phase One Dealer left in UK?.... Too sad.. How will you do it after Brexit? Me an my wife love London, but Boris is killing every Business... But the UK ibiza Vistors and Sun Readers will only notice it after their wages drop 40%... Which they will do in the next 5 years... The rich people will get richer, the poor, poorer. So Sad...
Brexit has, and will continue to be a challenge...

You were chatting with my colleague when you came in, but I hope you had a good trip, and made it home with some fantastic images. It's been a lovely winter!

alistairsimmons

i doubt you could walk in there and ask them to show you how to use high shutter speed outdoors and do they have a beauty dish and some profoto to see how it works or an Arca or cambo to show me?

so 2 dealers within spitting distance in London who can ‘deal’ with photographers.*

* Teamwork being my first point of call, alway happy to help solve your gear conundrums/issues
Absolutely you could walk in and be shown how to use high shutter speed outdoors. We have Phase One and Profoto kit ready for demo, along with Cambo Actus/WRS systems.

A