The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Happy New Year 2020!!!

dave.gt

In Sydney, it is official, 2020 has arrived!:)

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year, filled with love, peace and happiness.:thumbs:

jotloob

Subscriber Member
Thank you Dave . :thumbs: I would also like to send my best wishes for a HAPPY and SUCCESSFUL 2020 to all getdpi members . . . . and . . . . . keep on posting your images . I love that .

Pelorus

良いお年を迎え下さい

Very best wishes for 2020 and thanks to all in this community for the support and encouragement in 2019.

Mike

bensonga

Still waiting for the New Year here in Alaska....another 7 hours and 45 minutes to go.

Gary

Godfrey

Six 'n' ten to go here, but Happy New Year to everyone anyway! :D

It was a year of years for me. Much memorable moments.

Onwards; always onwards!

G

mristuccia

Here in Berlin it all already happened!
Wow, 2020, I feel like I'm living in a science fiction now. Only... I don't see flying cars yet... ;)

Happy New Year! Let it be great!
Every sunny and healthy day will be the only gift I need. I wish you all the same.

Last edited:

Kinya28

Happy New Year!F3D87627-6F6F-4215-8B59-4FB0D4917CB0.jpeg
Look forward to find wonderful images from all.

Kinya

P1 IQ4150 Cambo WRS1600 SK120mm Frame Averaging

jduncan

In Sydney, it is official, 2020 has arrived!:)

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year, filled with love, peace and happiness.:thumbs:
Hi,
Thanks same to you !!!
For thouse who have friend from China, this year I belive will be January 25 (please correct me if I am wrong)

Best regards