The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Rollei HY6 Camera (firmware V 3.10)+Leaf aptus II-12 HY6 mount digital back= Digital

dagor

Happy new year!
My used Leaf aptus II-12 HY6 mount digital back!
HY6 Camera ( Body Firmware V 2.10) +Leaf aptus II-12 HY6 mount digital back= perfect working!

But
HY6 Camera ( body firmware V 3.10)+Leaf aptus II-12 HY6 mount digital back= Digital back not working!

*and HY6 MOD 2 Camera ( body firmware V 3.20!)+ firmware V 3.20! = Digital Back not working

Leaf aptus II-12 HY6 mount digital back= Firmware V 5.048

Please help me!20200109_180817.jpg

Geoff

Used a Leaf AFI 7 for some time with Hy6 (v. 3.10) with no problems. Have sold the back, now use a Credo 60, again with no problems. I'm not sure when the Hy6 was updated to v. 3.10a, but also have used with v. 3.20 without issue.

A few suggestions: Clean the contacts. Take all the batteries out of both body and back, and do a full reset on the camera. Consult Eric Hiss (Rolleiflex USA). Hope this helps.