The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Faint white lines in shadow areas

bomzi

Can someone tell me what is going on with my P45+? I'm seeing these faint white lines running in parallel to the length of the sensor. They are visible in the shadows but I think they just run across the whole file. I've attached a 100% screen capture in which you can see two parallel lines.

Is this something to worry about?Screenshot-2020-01-30-at-12.17.07.jpg

Qamaro

What firmware are you on? Can you updated to the latest? I recall having something similar (1 line across each image) on my IQ260 on almost all my initial shots upon receiving the back but a firmware update seemed to have solved it.

joegl

Hi,
I had this several times with my p30+ and I had to send it to Kopenhagen to recalibrate it....
but may be an update will help.

Can someone tell me what is going on with my P45+? I'm seeing these faint white lines running in parallel to the length of the sensor. They are visible in the shadows but I think they just run across the whole file. I've attached a 100% screen capture in which you can see two parallel lines.

Is this something to worry about?View attachment 147020

dougpeterson

Workshop Member
Hi,
I had this several times with my p30+ and I had to send it to Kopenhagen to recalibrate it....
but may be an update will help.
That’s a sensor calibration line error, a known/understood and relatively common occurrence in those eras of backs.

Usually it does *not* have to be sent in; calibration can be done remotely through the Phase One dealer from whom you purchased.

bomzi

That’s a sensor calibration line error, a known/understood and relatively common occurrence in those eras of backs.

Usually it does *not* have to be sent in; calibration can be done remotely through the Phase One dealer from whom you purchased.
Great! That dealer is you Doug!
I'll email you and Jeff separately.

Thanks.