The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

RZ67 plate - HX705 / HX701

8dsf

Hello .
Would anyone know where the HX701 or hx705 plate can be purchased to match with RZ67II ?

Thank you
Adam

Steve Hendrix

It should be noted that the current version of the HX-701 Adapter for Pro IID will also work with the RZ Pro II and RZ Pro (requires the sync cable of course, which it does not require with a Pro IID).

Steve Hendrix/CI

baudolino

I bought my HX701 adapter and other RZ67 stuff from an ebay account called photo-nina (I think they are in Hamburg, Germany). Worth trying if they have one in stock.

8dsf

Thank you for suggestion but there is a chance I may get the plate from one of the forum members :).

Adam

I bought my HX701 adapter and other RZ67 stuff from an ebay account called photo-nina (I think they are in Hamburg, Germany). Worth trying if they have one in stock.