The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Another Phase One countdown on their website. What now?

Massive Si

"How far will a photographer go to live out their passion for photography?"

are they about to announce new upgrade pricing ?

;)

stngoldberg

They are going to announce the software that will permit my Hasselblad camera to function with their 4150
Stanley

Pemihan

It's a drone alright, but a manned drone with built-in XT and gyro-stabilizer! It's true, I know, I live in Denmark :grin:

Pelorus

We need to be realistic about this. I believe they have changed the colour of a button in the HDR tool in Capture One. That means this will undoubtedly be a major upgrade to version 21 - with such a major change to functionality it could be nothing else but a major...paid...upgrade.

gerald.d

The background image looks to be taken in Al Ula in Saudi Arabia.

So I'm guessing the answer to the question they pose is 5,085km (from Copenhagen).

(At the beginning of this month there was a 120km equestrian endurance event held at Al Ula. I may or may not know the individual who won the race. My guess is that what is to be revealed ties in directly into this.)

Craig Stocks

It's a little sad but very revealing how cynical this group has become about Phase One's ability to deliver something of interest or value. A year ago we would have shared a collective enthusiasm for something new and exciting. Today we scoff at the idea. I hope Phase One is paying attention to the attitudes of their (former?) customers, and I hope even more that they take it to heart.