The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mamiya Sekor 50 Shift on Actus XCD

Hausen

Does anyone know if the Mamiya Sekor 50 shift will focus and/or have movements on a Actus XCD with standard rail and bellows? At present my widest lens is the SK72XL and I generally carry the Mamiya as well in my bag, so wondered if it might work with the Actus? Rather than buying a lens plate and it not working I thought someone might know.

pigtango

Does anyone know if the Mamiya Sekor 50 shift will focus and/or have movements on a Actus XCD with standard rail and bellows? At present my widest lens is the SK72XL and I generally carry the Mamiya as well in my bag, so wondered if it might work with the Actus? Rather than buying a lens plate and it not working I thought someone might know.
Hi David,

Yes it should. I've used the Mamiya 645 50mm shift on the Actus with the Fuji GFX 50s. The x1d I believe has a shorter lens mount register than the gfx and should give you no problems focusing to infinity or doing shifts.

Hausen

Hi David,

Yes it should. I've used the Mamiya 645 50mm shift on the Actus with the Fuji GFX 50s. The x1d I believe has a shorter lens mount register than the gfx and should give you no problems focusing to infinity or doing shifts.
Thanks so much for that.