The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Can Hasselblad H5D or H6d work with Phase one Iq180 digital back.

Derek Katana

There are hardly any used H5X or H6X on used market and I fell like new one is overpricesd as for body it self I can get brand new X1D II for less than just the H6X new body.
I have 6 Hc lenses and H2 body but I think its time to upgrade the body, but all I see it's H5D & H6D on the USED MARKET.

Will this H5D or H6D work with Phase one Iq180 Back? or the firmware on H5d won't recognize the iq back?

Has anyone try to do so?

Maybe someone here have both systems?

tcdeveau

Pretty sure you need the “x” version.

You could also look at the H4X.

Where are you located? There are 4 H4X’s on eBay US right now and a H6X. Some of the dealers on the forum may also have used H4X/H5X/H6X’s in stock.

Steve Hendrix

There are hardly any used H5X or H6X on used market and I fell like new one is overpricesd as for body it self I can get brand new X1D II for less than just the H6X new body.
I have 6 Hc lenses and H2 body but I think its time to upgrade the body, but all I see it's H5D & H6D on the USED MARKET.

Will this H5D or H6D work with Phase one Iq180 Back? or the firmware on H5d won't recognize the iq back?

Has anyone try to do so?

Maybe someone here have both systems?

Hi Derek -

H_D will not work with Phase One digital backs.

I may have H4X or H5X available at a good price (and very low shot counts with full warranty). PM me if you're interested.

Steve Hendrix/CI