The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

My Digitizing Tools article

darr

I just published an article about the tools I use to digitize my film. I shoot medium format, 6x17 and 4x5" film. I do not shoot 135 film much anymore (maybe one roll every two years), but I am digitizing my archive of 135 films as well. In a couple of weeks I will follow up with an article on how I use these tools. If you are interested in learning how to digitize your film, these articles will be informative and an easy read (I promise). :)

Kind regards,
Darr

My Digitizing Tools

kdphotography

Wouldn't this be great to have Darr's article and other reviews/news on the opening landing page for GetDPI?

Just sayin'

:thumbup:

ken

Hausen

Thanks do much for taking the time putting this article together. Looking forward to the next one.