The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Webinar: Seeing Landscapes, the creative process - Steven Friedman

Greg Haag

For those that missed my talk. You can hear it at

Topic: Webinar: Seeing Landscapes, the creative process - Artist Talk with Photographer Steven Friedman
Date: Mar 31, 2020 12:22 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Meeting Recording:
https://zoom.us/rec/share/wM94MY7t8nhJQ53cyHD-YvUdHKfvX6a8gycarvZbmUcugm6-KX_OCa5-qnru0yNM

Access Password: 2UTk30
Steven,
Thanks for posting the link, I got to hear the first 30 minutes, then had to go meet an insurance adjuster. We had damage from a tornado Saturday, so it has been an unusual few days. The first 30 minutes were great!
Thanks again,
Greg

D&A

Steven, I've always regretted not being able to meet you in Wash. D.C. when you had your talk there, due to a work related scheduling conflict. This webinar is the next best thing and although I've only been able to watch bits of it at a time due to work, I am both loving it and fascinated by your images and discussion. I hope it's available on line for a time, so I and others have a chance to watch it in its entirety. Thanks ever so much for posting it!

Dave (D&A)

stevenfr

Thanks Greg. Its fun doing these talks. P1 has been very generous in support of my work. Really my work needs to be seen printed large to be appreciated.

I hope people get a sense for the passion and work that goes into my photography, It was a bit odd not to have people in front of me.

Sorry to hear about the Tornado damage, hopefully no one was hurt.

Steven,
Thanks for posting the link, I got to hear the first 30 minutes, then had to go meet an insurance adjuster. We had damage from a tornado Saturday, so it has been an unusual few days. The first 30 minutes were great!
Thanks again,
Greg

stevenfr

Hi Dave

The Washington event seems so long ago with all that is happening in the world. To bad we did not get to meet. I am not sure how long this video will be online. Maybe a week. Thank you for taking the time to listen to it. Hopefully, it gives some insight into my images. There is so much amazing photography on the getdpi forum. I am very appreciative to everyone who has expressed interest in my work.

Stay safe.

Steven

Steven, I've always regretted not being able to meet you in Wash. D.C. when you had your talk there, due to a work related scheduling conflict. This webinar is the next best thing and although I've only been able to watch bits of it at a time due to work, I am both loving it and fascinated by your images and discussion. I hope it's available on line for a time, so I and others have a chance to watch it in its entirety. Thanks ever so much for posting it!

Dave (D&A)

algrove

Steven

Just viewed your video. Thanks for sharing. My audio was not very clear so I could not hear how you mount your prints for wall hanging. Could you kindly clarify for me? Thanks.

Lou

stevenfr

My prints are mounted to dibond, a cleat is attached to the back so the prints sit off the wall a inch. Thank you for watching.

Steven

Just viewed your video. Thanks for sharing. My audio was not very clear so I could not hear how you mount your prints for wall hanging. Could you kindly clarify for me? Thanks.

Lou

algrove

My prints are mounted to dibond, a cleat is attached to the back so the prints sit off the wall a inch. Thank you for watching.
As an amateur I am familiar with this product. Do you put it over both sides of the print so as to protect the actual printed side itself? Perhaps a stupid question.

stevenfr

The dibond is on the back side. I dont discuss how the prints are finished on the front side.

As an amateur I am familiar with this product. Do you put it over both sides of the print so as to protect the actual printed side itself? Perhaps a stupid question.