The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Update on Project Lemonade Webinar Series

lance_schad

Workshop Member
I hope everyone is doing well wherever you are with everything that is going on worldwide.

As you may recall about a month ago Digital Transitions began its Project Lemonade Webinar series to provide our community with something to help pass the time and as a side benefit of it was learning and also 'virtually socializing' with others that enjoy similar interests.

We are happy to report that the response has been overwhelming excellent and we have a upcoming roster of additional webinars that are scheduled through May so far and all of our past ones are available to review at your connivence.

Stay safe and well everyone.

Lance

Partial Listing of Upcoming Webinars:

Friday April, 17
SPECIAL GUEST: Jeffrey Totaro – Architectural Capture One Workflow (including reasons he has been using Phase One since 2003)
Tuesday April, 21
20 Tips for Capture One 20
Tuesday April, 28
SPECIAL GUEST: Lau Nogaard (Phase One) Past, Present, & Future of Phase One

Past Webinars for you to review:
PHASE ONE IQ4 150 MP AND XF DEMONSTRATION
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR DIGITAL BACK
SPECIAL GUEST ADAM ELSTEIN – TECH CAMERAS 101
SPECIAL GUEST: PHASE ONE’S LAU NØRGAARD– MAXIMIZING DYNAMIC RANGE

SPECIAL GUEST: NatGeo’s Julie McVey – Film Digitization and ICC Profiles: Imaging Kodachrome and Ektachrome
SPECIAL GUEST: Keith Major – Lens Selection for Beauty Photography
Workflow Secrets from a Capture One Master
Creating ICC Profiles with Color Targets

lance_schad

Workshop Member
Today Tuesday May, 12 @ 2:30pm EST we have SPECIAL GUEST: Peter Steinhauer speaking about the The Versatility of the Phase One Digital Photography Platform.
He will be sharing his work and speaking about his experiences with the XT/IQ4 and also Film Scanning with the DT Atom/Rcam/IQ4-150.
Link to registration

Lance

Smoothjazz

Lance,

I just want to say thank you for putting these tutorials on; I am genuinely learning from them. Even for topics where I thought I pretty much new it all (sensor cleaning, dynamic range)- well there is still more to absorb. Thanks again.

Today Tuesday May, 12 @ 2:30pm EST we have SPECIAL GUEST: Peter Steinhauer speaking about the The Versatility of the Phase One Digital Photography Platform.
He will be sharing his work and speaking about his experiences with the XT/IQ4 and also Film Scanning with the DT Atom/Rcam/IQ4-150.
Link to registration

Lance