The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Wednesday Webinar with PhaseOne - Exploring your vision amid digital overload

alatreille

Hi all,

This Wednesday I'm giving a webinar with Phase One on 'Exploring your vision and purpose' at 9am Pacific Time. There will be a replay later in the day for those that miss it.

From talking with so many peers, we are bundled up, not doing what we usually do - I'm going to talk about how I think we can best to use this time for creative gain and positive transition.
I'm also going to share some beautiful photographs... ;-)

I hope you can join me and Walter from B3k Digital.

Link and more details are here.

https://tinyurl.com/y9xvn7da

Thanks.

Andrew

Owen

Fantastic. For those in time zones on the other side of the planet, will it be made available permanently later on?

alatreille

Fantastic. For those in time zones on the other side of the planet, will it be made available permanently later on?
Hey Owen,

I believe so. I'd suggest signing which will allow you to access the recording later.
I'll check in on if it can be permanent or not later on.

A

alatreille

I just confirmed, it will be available at a later date.

Pretty stoked with the response so far and I hope to see some of you there with some questions.

Cheers

Andrew

4x5Australian

Hi Andrew,

I caught the webinar in its repeat time-slot, which at 9am AEST was a much better time for Australians. I enjoyed hearing your reflections on why you came to architectural photography, your approach to interpreting buildings, and the stories behind some of your images. Excellent grist to the mill, as they used to say.

Cheers,
Rod

alatreille

Hi Rod,
Thanks for attending. Always good to keep that grinding stone a working.
Best
A

Hi Andrew,

I caught the webinar in its repeat time-slot, which at 9am AEST was a much better time for Australians. I enjoyed hearing your reflections on why you came to architectural photography, your approach to interpreting buildings, and the stories behind some of your images. Excellent grist to the mill, as they used to say.

Cheers,
Rod

Any news on where and when to see it again?
By the way, I like your photographs, very inspirational.

/jonas

I just confirmed, it will be available at a later date.

Pretty stoked with the response so far and I hope to see some of you there with some questions.

Cheers

Andrew