The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

35mm MF lens comparison to 35mm digitar

lance_schad

Workshop Member
Guys,
Here is a little test that we put together comparing a medium format (HC)lens on a P45+ and a 35mm digitar on the CamboWide DS.
We are working on others as well. Please have a look. You can definitely see a difference with the digitar.
We also are offering a complete CamboWide DS w/35mm digitar lens with the purchase of a new P45+ or P25+ for only $3750. This is about what you would pay for a MF lens that does not offer shift or rise like the Cambo and the characteristics of a digitally designed lens.
Lance Schad
Capture Integration - Miami/Atlanta
Phase One Dealer of the Year
305-534-5701 office
305-394-3196 cell
877-217-9870
Capture Integration , Phase One Dealer
[email protected]

D

DougDolde

This is very interesting. I see a lot more detail and a lot more contrast with the Digitar.

Graham Mitchell

I compared the right side window at f8 and it wasn't even a close race. The Digitar was better in several ways and seems to be taking full advantage of the P45.

In fact I would bet that a P25 plus Digitar would give a better image quality than this MF camera and P45 combination.

Just another reminder that it's not all about megapixels :)

Last edited: